Smackdown 4/2/12 spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm more of an asshole.

If you have a problem with me then can you not viciously insult me. God I get mad sometimes but you just went off the deep end. I came up with arguments. While you may think they are weak, you can't say they are not there. The truth is you just enjoy insulting me and you'll never say my arguments are good even if you think they are

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If you have a problem with me then can you not viciously insult me. God I get mad sometimes but you just went off the deep end. I came up with arguments. While you may think they are weak, you can't say they are not there. The truth is you just enjoy insulting me and you'll never say my arguments are good even if you think they are

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Troy agree with you before. Just like I have and many others here have as well. There's no reason to get all flustered here.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Troy agree with you before. Just like I have and many others here have as well. There's no reason to get all flustered here.

I'm not supposed to get flustered when he called me a fucking blueberry and pretty much told me to leave. That's no reason to get mad

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm not supposed to get flustered when he called me a fucking blueberry and pretty much told me to leave. That's no reason to get mad
To be honest, that's pretty tame in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen people called or been called over the years on forums.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Didn't Mark Henry (a SmackDown wrestler) just challenge CM Punk (A RAW wrestler) for the WWE Championship (RAW's major title) a week ago?

My awesome logic got straight up :nosell2:

Except by Troy.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Mark Henry is different. He has a little more freedom because he's been with wwe so long. They're not going to take Lord Tensai a brand new star who's supposed to be on raw and throw him into a smackdown feud.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Mark Henry is different. He has a little more freedom because he's been with wwe so long. They're not going to take Lord Tensai a brand new star who's supposed to be on raw and throw him into a smackdown feud.

I'm not saying they would for sure, I was merely stating that Tensai/Sheamus is a way better matchup than Ryback/Sheamus.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not saying they would for sure, I was merely stating that Tensai/Sheamus is a way better matchup than Ryback/Sheamus.

I never said it wasn't. I just said that they wouldn't do that. But I like the idea of Ryback vs Sheamus. We never get to see downright brawls anymore. I'm not talking about Mark Henry vs Big Show. I mean 2 really strong guys that are in shape. We'd see ground and pound and high power moves. I think it'd be awesome.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I never said it wasn't. I just said that they wouldn't do that. But I like the idea of Ryback vs Sheamus. We never get to see downright brawls anymore. I'm not talking about Mark Henry vs Big Show. I mean 2 really strong guys that are in shape. We'd see ground and pound and high power moves. I think it'd be awesome.

As Death Dealer pointed out, they just had a SD guy (Henry) challenge the WWE Champion (Punk) on Raw, so there's no way you can say they wouldn't do the same with Tensai and Sheamus. Also, while I appreciate a great big man match as much as the next guy, you cannot possibly argue that Ryback/Sheamus would be better than Tensai/Sheamus. Tensai actually knows how to work a match and would certainly play an excellent heel opposite face Sheamus. Ryback is still a little wet behind the ears.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
As Death Dealer pointed out, they just had a SD guy (Henry) challenge the WWE Champion (Punk) on Raw, so there's no way you can say they wouldn't do the same with Tensai and Sheamus. Also, while I appreciate a great big man match as much as the next guy, you cannot possibly argue that Ryback/Sheamus would be better than Tensai/Sheamus. Tensai actually knows how to work a match and would certainly play an excellent heel opposite face Sheamus. Ryback is still a little wet behind the ears.

They wouldn't do it with Tensai so early. And while Tensai/Sheamus probably would be a better match, I'm living with what I have. And I think Ryback/Sheamus could be great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
So it is to early for Tensai/Sheamus, but not Ryback/Sheamus?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So it is to early for Tensai/Sheamus, but not Ryback/Sheamus?

I meant Tensai hasn't been on raw long enough to compete for smackdown's major title.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I meant Tensai hasn't been on raw long enough to compete for smackdown's major title.

And Ryback has been around long enough to feud with Sheamus?