Smackdown 4/2/12 spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Not right this minute but soon. He's big, bad, and mean. He could give Sheamus a good fight.

So is Lord Tensai, and he's a better worker than Sheffield.

Troy said:
I think a feud with Brodus Clay would be more along his line of competing right now.
Makes more sense to me as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How does a Brodus Clay feud make sense. One of them will have to come out on the losing end. Wwe doesn't want that. And about lord tensai, he's on raw and he's going to feud with CM Punk. So what are you getting at.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
How does a Brodus Clay feud make sense. One of them will have to come out on the losing end. Wwe doesn't want that. And about lord tensai, he's on raw and he's going to feud with CM Punk. So what are you getting at.

I find it hilarious that you question how a feud with Clay makes sense when you want him to feud with Sheamus. How does losing to Sheamus help Ryback? Because let's be honest here, there is no way in hell he would defeat Sheamus and seriously, their matches would most likely suck.

Lord Tensai is on Raw? Oh yeah, because the brand extension is still in full effect right? What are you getting at? And rofl at him feuding with Punk when its obvious that Jericho/Punk is continuing for the foreseeable future.

Clay fighting Ryback makes sense because they are both on the same level of the card and a feud worked properly between the two COULD help get them both over. As I said earlier, if Ryback feuds with Sheamus, he is NOT going to go over and will more than likely end up looking completely useless.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
And considering Clay is a face and Ryback would be the heel (presumably) it would work out for both. They are both monsters in the ring and this could give them both exposure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who cares about the brand extension. Theyre not going to have a raw superstar compete for smackdown's major title. Remember when John Laurinaitis said that Punk has a natural distaster coming in the future. Tensai means disaster. He's going to feud with Punk. I don't want to see ryback or Clay lose. It might get the one who wins over but the other one not so much. Just because Ryback loses to Sheamus big deal. If he can have a legit feud with the world champion, he'll get over win or lose

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
:facepalm2:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love that just because Johnny Ace said "disaster" and Tensai means the same thing in Japanese that people are automatically assuming Tensai will be feuding with Punk. I've already told you that Punk is busy with Jericho right now, so that Tensai feud is not happening any time soon. Basically my point here is that once again you have proven that you are willing to buy into any bullshit that the sheets feed you because you're not smart enough to see things from a different perspective and have basically no free thought in your head.

And as for Ryback feuding with Sheamus, there is NO way they can make it a good feud and there is NO way Ryback will come out of it looking good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love that just because Johnny Ace said "disaster" and Tensai means the same thing in Japanese that people are automatically assuming Tensai will be feuding with Punk. I've already told you that Punk is busy with Jericho right now, so that Tensai feud is not happening any time soon. Basically my point here is that once again you have proven that you are willing to buy into any bullshit that the sheets feed you because you're not smart enough to see things from a different perspective and have basically no free thought in your head.

And as for Ryback feuding with Sheamus, there is NO way they can make it a good feud and there is NO way Ryback will come out of it looking good.

I don't buy into the dirt sheets. When they said that Shaquille O'Neal would face big show at WrestleMania, I never believed it. And Johnny Ace's "natural disaster" is not Lord Tensai then who do you think it is

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Are you doing this too Fuji? VV

:facepalm2:

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't buy into the dirt sheets. When they said that Shaquille O'Neal would face big show at WrestleMania, I never believed it. And Johnny Ace's "natural disaster" is not Lord Tensai then who do you think it is

It could have just been a figure of speech. Why does it have to be a person?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Fuji and I have given you arguments. You fail to acknowledge them and come up with the dumbest shit ever and have no reasoning behind it other than you would like to see it. You are a fucking blueberry, thus there is no point in bringing up any points with you. Why don't you just fucking leave and quit posting and save everyone the headache.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Who cares about the brand extension. Theyre not going to have a raw superstar compete for smackdown's major title. Remember when John Laurinaitis said that Punk has a natural distaster coming in the future. Tensai means disaster. He's going to feud with Punk. I don't want to see ryback or Clay lose. It might get the one who wins over but the other one not so much. Just because Ryback loses to Sheamus big deal. If he can have a legit feud with the world champion, he'll get over win or lose

Didn't Mark Henry (a SmackDown wrestler) just challenge CM Punk (A RAW wrestler) for the WWE Championship (RAW's major title) a week ago?

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fuji and I have given you arguments. You fail to acknowledge them and come up with the dumbest shit ever and have no reasoning behind it other than you would like to see it. You are a fucking blueberry, thus there is no point in bringing up any points with you. Why don't you just fucking leave and quit posting and save everyone the headache.

Wow you really are a dick.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj