randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Its funny cause this whole thing started cuase Klide ban someone who was spamming outside of HIAT. Which is against the rules and he was doing he job. Please inform me what he did wrong?
Idk they dont get the point of what a Mod does.

J...

Reaction score
I could swear I read more than once you asking for powers because you have been around for 4 years. Too bad the search button is fucked, and it wouldn't help anyways after Monk's trip.

I do remeber asking a while ago, not within the last year except when I was joking around about wanting Legend status.

:roflmao:
So what? You are the e-older guy, and that makes you better?

Proving a point that I've put alot more into this forum than the other so why would I just fuck this one over, your clearly an idiot.

Exactly. They are so easy to spot and we have a plenty of staff members, why should I waste my time and do someone else's work?

Someone else work, so by getting rid of them I'm doing my job. Couldn't have said it better myself dumb ass.

I'll just sit here, and keep laughing.

Please do.

Beer

Reaction score
Proving the point that I've put alot more into this forum than the other so why would I just fuck this one over, your clearly an idiot. Oh yah, not to mention general incoherency.

Once again, the beloved, good ol' irony steps in and kicks the blueberry members in the balls.

J...

Reaction score
Improving the quality of your posts and make your section more active would be a good start.

I don't even post much at the moment becuase I have nothing to post about and until I have good idea on how to make my sections better I'm just going to sit back and "Moderate" it like Im supposed to do.

Idk they dont get the point of what a Mod does.

Seems that way to me.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I do remeber asking a while ago, not within the last year except when I was joking around about wanting Legend status.
Pff, right.

Proving a point that I've put alot more into this forum than the other so why would I just fuck this one over, your clearly an idiot.
One more time, you could have 13000 posts and 4 years here, that doesn't make you a good member. Look at CAPSLOCK, his number of posts, his rep and whatever else, if you need another example.

Someone else work, so by getting rid of them I'm doing my job. Couldn't have said it better myself dumb ass.
Being mod reduced to being a bot catcher? Rofl. K.

Please do.
Roflcopter.

Klide

Reaction score
??? All I did was give and infraction and Banned someone who deserves it.

J...

Reaction score
Pff, right.

Not even worth a reply.

One more time, you could have 13000 posts and 4 years here, that doesn't make you a good member. Look at CAPSLOCK, his number of posts, his rep and whatever else, if you need another example.

Thats not the point you dumb fucker, I'm not saying that whats makes me any better than you, even though I am, what Im saying is that shows how much time I've put in over here why would I turn on this site without reason? That being said there would never be a reason.

Being mod reduced to being a bot catcher? Rofl. K.

No I also get rid of spammers, get dumb threads out of that the section, you know the normal shit, not like I have the busiest section on the site.

Roflcopter.

roflmfao

Wordlife

Reaction score

Explain how I'm "not a good member"?

Quit talking shit, trying to win an argument you won't win. Klide imo did his job, I love how everyone decides to go against him for it. Even MC agreed he did the right thing for posting numerous false threads. He wanted to get banned, and he got what he wished. Then you go and attack J and Klide for their jobs? Pshhh... :roflmao:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Thats not the point you dumb fucker, I'm not saying that whats makes me any better than you, even though I am, what Im saying is that shows how much time I've put in over here why would I turn on this site without reason? That being said there would never be a reason.
Another rage trip for example

No I also get rid of spammers, get dumb threads out of that the section, you know the normal shit, not like I have the busiest section on the site.
Right, worthless section for undeserving mod.

Beer

Reaction score
Sorry WORDLIFE. If MC said he did a good job, he must've done a good job.

Bottom line is: CAPSLOCK, J and Klide suck srsly bad. Their aren't any good staff on this forum except Nation and Noumenom. Rob, G1, TIO, Kiz and BKB are the only people who are worth anything on this pile of shit forum.

Klide

Reaction score