randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Sorry WORDLIFE. If MC said he did a good job, he must've done a good job.

Bottom line is: CAPSLOCK, J and Klide suck srsly bad. Their aren't any good staff on this forum except Nation and Noumenom. Rob, G1, TIO, Kiz and BKB are the only people who are worth anything on this pile of shit forum.

If I did my job then?????

Wordlife

Reaction score
90% of your posts, you were agreeing with someone else and adding nothing .
Now, do what you always do, agree and stfu.

Hence the fact why Lucas and I joked around about it, I used to do that as a joke a long time ago. Get your facts straight.

J...

Reaction score
Another rage trip for example

Just blowing off steam, it is the nets I can do that.

Right, worthless section for undeserving mod.

Nope it was just a section that needed to be modded and I stepped up.

Sorry WORDLIFE. If MC said he did a good job, he must've done a good job.

Bottom line is: CAPSLOCK, J and Klide suck srsly bad. Their aren't any good staff on this forum except Nation and Noumenom. Rob, G1, TIO, Kiz and BKB are the only people who are worth anything on this pile of shit forum.

Obviously more deserving then you as the only time you been a mod you mod'd HIAT haha GTFO. Klide offers the forums gfx what do you bring to it besides 3rd rate troll posts.

Beer

Reaction score
Yeah lets give the spamming trolls modspots?

I didn't once say that. Contrary to what you believe, they're the smartest members on this forum and if they contributed properly, would completely outshine everyone, but luckily, they see no point because it's more fun trolling all of you fucking tools.

EDIT: I'm also like that, btw. I'm not gonna be pointlessly modest.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
??? All I did was give and infraction and Banned someone who deserves it.

Ban him? Fair. I was just messing around, until you pointed out that I have infractions, as it would minimize my opinions. Laughable for a supposed autority.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I didn't once say that. Contrary to what you believe, they're the smartest members on this forum and if they contributed properly, would completely outshine everyone, but luckily, they see no point because it's more fun trolling all of you fucking tools.

When they go outside of HIAT, which they spend there 3/4 of the time, Kizza is the only person who would deserve a mod spot in a wrestling section. G1 had his run as a good poster in the wrestling section, but I haven't seen him in there for a while. Others though, I have to disagree with. If you could have multiple HIAT or Casual Talk mods, then yes, but as a mod of a section that has actuality and importance? No, I don't see it happening, sorry.

Beer

Reaction score
Don't apologize to me. I don't give a fuck what you say. You saying that any of us are bad at posting is the most hypocritical thing ever. YOU FUCKING SUCK. Literally, one of the lowest quality posters on this board.