randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that your statement was quite open to misinterpretations.
But I guess I can drop this.

...god...

Reaction score
Well I'm bringing it back.

Yeah lets give the spamming trolls modspots?
Spamming trolls? Five of my wrestling posts in the past week is more than you've contributed in the past month combined.

When they go outside of HIAT, which they spend there 3/4 of the time, Kizza is the only person who would deserve a mod spot in a wrestling section. G1 had his run as a good poster in the wrestling section, but I haven't seen him in there for a while. Others though, I have to disagree with. If you could have multiple HIAT or Casual Talk mods, then yes, but as a mod of a section that has actuality and importance? No, I don't see it happening, sorry.
Rofl, what a joke. Pretty much shot all your credibility here (if you had any) with this garbage. Firstly, BKB posts FAR more than Kizza lately, and far more quantitatively, that alone leads me to believe you're pretty Blue and don't know what's going on (yet claim I don't). Secondly, I've been posting just about the same amount. However, there's been more stupid threads and more stupid posters which I just tend to skip over (like kingovkings, matty, LKP, yourself, etc.). Thirdly, just die.

Have you figured that i didnt say current infractions I just said infractions? :ibbanana:
How is this relevant AT ALL? Oh wait, it's not. Why are you mod again..?

So I didnt want R-A Styles to stay?
Holy FUCK you are stupid. He is saying that YOU contradicted yourself and stated to ignore his and Beer's opinions because they had infractions, which TIO could have easily removed if he wanted to, JUST LIKE YOU DID BECAUSE YOU HAD THEM TOO. In simpler terms, you're a Blue hypocrite and really should not be mod unless we want our mods to have an IQ <70.