randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Spamming trolls? Five of my wrestling posts in the past week is more than you've contributed in the last 3 years combined.
fixed

How is this relevant AT ALL? Oh wait, it's not. Why are you mod again..?

Holy FUCK you are stupid. He is saying that YOU contradicted yourself and stated to ignore his and Beer's opinions because they had infractions, which TIO could have easily removed if he wanted to, JUST LIKE YOU DID BECAUSE YOU HAD THEM TOO. In simpler terms, you're a Blue hypocrite and really should not be mod unless we want our mods to have an IQ <70.

Meh just drop it. I think, and I want to think, it was just an unhappy entry that could have been easily misunderstood.

...god...

Reaction score
I was trying to be modest. :(

Meh just drop it. I think, and I want to think, it was just an unhappy entry that could have been easily misunderstood.
Pretty sure he's just Blue and used that as an excuse to back pedal. There's no way he could misconstrue what he stated he was trying to imply and what he actually implied.