randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well then who would you like as mods, you don't want your troll buddies so why not the people that don't live in HIAT.

Casual talk scrapped. Enzo for wrestling sections,with a backup maybe, like Bonez. Knox Beard for serious discussions. Nation, Nino and the others can stay where they are, Klide too, he just needs to jump off his horse.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Don't apologize to me. I don't give a fuck what you say. You saying that any of us are bad at posting is the most hypocritical thing ever. YOU FUCKING SUCK. Literally, one of the lowest quality posters on this board.

Wasn't apologizing to you.. and thanks, I appreciate it. I wasn't saying you were bad at posting at all, you misread me, I said I don't see them fit for a wrestling mod spot.

Casual talk scrapped. Enzo for wrestling sections,with a backup maybe, like Bonez. Knox Beard for serious discussions. Nation, Nino and the others can stay where they are, Klide too, he just needs to jump off his horse

Finally, a post that has made sense regarding mod spots in this whole entire thread.

Klide

Reaction score
Don't apologize to me. I don't give a fuck what you say. You saying that any of us are bad at posting is the most hypocritical thing ever. YOU FUCKING SUCK. Literally, one of the lowest quality posters on this board.

I guess you dont get out of HIAT much.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I guess you dont get out of HIAT much.

Exactly, I mostly post in wrestling, entertainment, and/or MMA sections. I rarely find myself in HIAT, only if the subject matter is necessary to speak of.

But then again that's why Beer was the HIAT mod, and he was doing a fine job I guess, if you ask me, till MS went apeshit and everything was scrapped to nothing in the end.

Beer

Reaction score
Wasn't apologizing to you.. and thanks, I appreciate it. I wasn't saying you were bad at posting at all, you misread me, I said I don't see them fit for a wrestling mod spot.

Again, hypocrtical coming from one of the worst members. They'd be seen as fit for the job IF they didn't post.

Obviously more deserving then you as the only time you been a mod you mod'd HIAT haha GTFO. Klide offers the forums gfx what do you bring to it besides 3rd rate troll posts.

This proves...? Like I say, if I posted seriously, I'd be good. But I don't. There is no point in wasting my time in this sack of shit forum.

Beer

Reaction score
Exactly, I mostly post in wrestling, entertainment, and/or MMA sections. I rarely find myself in HIAT, only if the subject matter is necessary to speak of.

But then again that's why Beer was the HIAT mod, and he was doing a fine job I guess, if you ask me, till MS went apeshit and everything was scrapped to nothing in the end.

I can still view CAPSLOCK's posts, you smurfs.

Wordlife

Reaction score
This proves...? Like I say, if I posted seriously, I'd be good. But I don't. There is no point in wasting my time in this sack of shit forum.

Sack of shit? Then leave?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Klide hasn't explained yet how infractions devaluate someone's opinion, especially when they don't have anything to do with it.