randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Its not worth your time arguin Klide. This site turns on anyone who becames an admin its the "cool" thing to do. Everyone loved XBA and Wordlife then they became admins and everyone turned on them. Its Blue.

Nothing more wrong than this. I'll make an example, when Nation got his mod spot, I was very skeptic. He hasn't fucked up so far, and does his job for the section.
Result? I changed my mind, his mod spot is deserved.

J...

Reaction score
Mediocrity is still mediocrity, even after a century.

I never claimed to be anything anything special I just get the job done.

Once you have just been proved unreliable, only an idiot would trust you.

Hmmmm not really that was a dumb site I joined to please Blaze that had a few members and I was there for a bit. I've been here longer then you.

Even a 3 years old is able to take care of bots.

Explains why I never see you reporting them.

Let's be honest, your section would be almost dead if it wasn't for rtm.

If you can't deal with criticism, step down.

No fuck you Im going to stay mod so I can continuous to listen to you whine. Hell maybe even work my way up to see how much belly aching you can do.

Beer

Reaction score
Its not worth your time arguin Klide. This site turns on anyone who becames an admin its the "cool" thing to do. Everyone loved XBA and Wordlife then they became admins and everyone turned on them. Its Blue.

Rofl. That whole post was just........... wrong. Apart from the hate admin thing. But it was kinda jumped on by bandwagonners......

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Its not criticism he just dosent want to deal with THIS
14b3jux.jpg

Not my problem.

J...

Reaction score
Nothing more wrong than this. I'll make an example, when Nation got his mod spot, I was very skeptic. He hasn't fucked up so far, and does his job for the section.
Result? I changed my mind, his mod spot is deserved.

The only reason you don't see the shit I do is because most of its behind the scenes, so as long as the admins know that Im doing my job and obviously doing it right as none of them has told me I was doing it wrong, I've even asked questions of the other admins regularly to make sure my job is being done right. If you think Im doing my job done wrong what do you think I could do to do a better job?

Beer

Reaction score
No fuck you Im going to stay mod so I can continuous to listen to you whine. Hell maybe even work my way up to see how much belly aching you can do.

What the fuck makes you think you'll get further that moderator on here. It's quite true that Mike Chaos cares not for any of you. Even a maybe one your part is stretching it.

J...

Reaction score
Its funny cause this whole thing started cuase Klide ban someone who was spamming outside of HIAT. Which is against the rules and he was doing he job. Please inform me what he did wrong?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I never claimed to be anything anything special I just get the job done.
I could swear I read more than once you asking for powers because you have been around for 4 years. Too bad the search button is fucked, and it wouldn't help anyways after Monk's trip.

I've been here longer then you.
:roflmao:
So what? You are the e-older guy, and that makes you better?
Explains why I never see you reporting them.
Exactly. They are so easy to spot and we have a plenty of staff members, why should I waste my time and do someone else's work?

I'll just sit here, and keep laughing.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The only reason you don't see the shit I do is because most of its behind the scenes, so as long as the admins know that Im doing my job and obviously doing it right as none of them has told me I was doing it wrong, I've even asked questions of the other admins regularly to make sure my job is being done right. If you think Im doing my job done wrong what do you think I could do to do a better job?

Improving the quality of your posts and make your section more active would be a good start.

Its funny cause this whole thing started cuase Klide ban someone who was spamming outside of HIAT. Which is against the rules and he was doing he job. Please inform me what he did wrong?

Don't forget his attempt to minimize my opinion because I GOT INFRACTIONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.