randy orton may join tna (interview)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Pretty funny how the people who want R-A styles to stay have infractions

Have you figured that my infractions are more than a year old?
Oh jesus, another one who got the mod spot and thinks he's great. Off your horse sir.

J...

Reaction score
Klide ignore TIO as soon as someone becomes a mod and tries to do there job he gets his panties in a bunch.

Klide

Reaction score
Have you figured that my infractions are more than a year old?
Oh jesus, another one who got the mod spot and thinks he's great. Off your horse sir.
Have you figured that i didnt say current infractions I just said infractions? :ibbanana:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Klide ignore TIO as soon as someone becomes a mod and tries to do there job he gets his panties in a bunch.

Here's our Hero!
You did a wonderful job as a trusted super mod on wtf. Right?
A true example of maturity, reliability and perfect use of powers.
/sarcasm

J...

Reaction score
TIO what you havn't caught onto is I've been here for 4 years and if I had intentions of fuckin shit up I wouldn't be on banning bots and shit at night and doing everything I can as a mod to help make the site better but you can just continuous to hate it seems to be what you do best. =DD

Beer

Reaction score
Pretty funny how the people who want R-A styles to stay have infractions

You're right. I literally lmao'd.

You're mod, great for you. But still, you've got little to no experience on this forum and you're just saying these things to look good in front of the admins and keep your precious little mod spot you so greatly crave for every night when you think over how great your internet life is and how shitty your real life is.

But I bet you'd trade the two for anything in the world. Of course this would be impossible, so your virtual life will have to do. In fact, it's easier. You can act cool and tough, with your supposed power, but really you'll never keep your mind of the fact you're a fat loner sitting at his computer getting red in the cheeks as you read through this never ending post of fact after fact after fact.

So, go ahead, reply with your sarcastic comments about how I'm the same. You can dwell on the thoughts of me being a giant hypocrite, to make yourself feel better, but sooner or later me previous comments are going to start to soak in and you'll wallow in self pity and sorrow but deep down you're going to have to embrace the one, outstanding truth in all of this. That it is down to you. Whether you do something about or whether you continue to bathe in this fake world of temporary happiness, it's all down to you.

Klide

Reaction score
You're right. I literally lmao'd.

You're mod, great for you. But still, you've got little to no experience on this forum and you're just saying these things to look good in front of the admins and keep your precious little mod spot you so greatly crave for every night when you think over how great your internet life is and how shitty your real life is.

But I bet you'd trade the two for anything in the world. Of course this would be impossible, so your virtual life will have to do. In fact, it's easier. You can act cool and tough, with your supposed power, but really you'll never keep your mind of the fact you're a fat loner sitting at his computer getting red in the cheeks as you read through this never ending post of fact after fact after fact.

So, go ahead, reply with your sarcastic comments about how I'm the same. You can dwell on the thoughts of me being a giant hypocrite, to make yourself feel better, but sooner or later me previous comments are going to start to soak in and you'll wallow in self pity and sorrow but deep down you're going to have to embrace the one, outstanding truth in all of this. That it is down to you. Whether you do something about or whether you continue to bathe in this fake world of temporary happiness, it's all down to you.

You do know im just a GFX mod?? Saying these things dont affect my Mod spot what so ever.

J...

Reaction score
Its not worth your time arguin Klide. This site turns on anyone who becames an admin its the "cool" thing to do. Everyone loved XBA and Wordlife then they became admins and everyone turned on them. Its Blue.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
TIO what you havn't caught onto is I've been here for 4 years
Mediocrity is still mediocrity, even after a century.
and if I had intentions of fuckin shit up
Once you have just been proved unreliable, only an idiot would trust you.
I wouldn't be on banning bots and shit at night
Even a 3 years old is able to take care of bots.
and doing everything I can as a mod to help make the site better
Let's be honest, your section would be almost dead if it wasn't for rtm.
but you can just continuous to hate it seems to be what you do best. =DD
If you can't deal with criticism, step down.

Klide

Reaction score
Mediocrity is still mediocrity, even after a century.

Once you have just been proved unreliable, only an idiot would trust you.

Even a 3 years old is able to take care of bots.

Let's be honest, your section would be almost dead if it wasn't for rtm.

If you can't deal with criticism, step down.

Its not criticism he just dosent want to deal with THIS
14b3jux.jpg