Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thank u sir I am glad u all are enjoying it

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Ok, so I just read all of your shows, and...

THIS NEEDS TO BE ON FUCKING TELEVISION!!!!

Amazingly done, sir, I have enjoyed reading all of it. You have an amazing roster and know it. The feuds, the alliances, the promo and house show work, all of it is absolutely brilliant.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank you sir for the quick words...when you have time I would love to hear your favorites...it helps me write more...and the new show will be up shortly

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAWWWeds.png

sahm.jpg

"Hello DFWA fan's Prime Time Sam Roberts here with your Wild Wild Wednesday Nights Wrap Up. The show starts off with a six man tag match as -Henning, Harris, & Riley took on The Natural Butch Reed & Power & Glory w/Slick for the DFWA SixMan Tag Match. Reed hit Riley with the Guerilla Press Slam for the 1,2,3. After the match Hercules put Riley into the full nelson until he was lifeless. Riley was then carted off by the EMTs. Then Slick grabbed the mic."
1slick.jpg

My brotttthhhhaas this will be the last time my men ever face these three chumps...in fact I highly doubt Mr Rileeeeee will evah wrestle agaiiin. Now I have the most dominate six man team in the DFWA and with The Modellll and the Twin Toowwweeerrrs the Slickster is taking over....and I tell you this brooo thaaaa we ain't evah letting go of this gold.
[YOUTUBE]NdJvbemeP3M[/YOUTUBE]
-The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers w/Jimmy Hart def MCMG when Hart hit Sabin with the megaphone and he then fell into Raymond who had him in the bear hug hold and dropped him as Jacques hit the seated senton aka Le Bomb de Rougeau.
then we saw a promo from Rick The Model Martel
[YOUTUBE]6R6HDV7l-RY[/YOUTUBE]

- Goldust def Ranger Ross with The Curtain Call after the match he went for the Shattered Dreams but Dusty Rhodes ran it and confronted Dust. They argued until the Pope came in and attacked Rhodes and the two double teamed them until Billy Jack Haynes came out for the save...as he cleared out the ring...Bad News Brown came down and ghetto blasted him from behind....
- Bad New Brown def Billy Jack Haynes because he was still knocked out after the bell rang
[YOUTUBE]L6v8yeB0tXc[/YOUTUBE]
Well Mikey the Miz wants to talk about slamming my head off the concrete that is just great. I have had worse beatings. I always come back harder and way more PISSED OFF. So you can hide behind your little horsemen group...but you will get yours Mikey and it will come at the hands of MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.............KENNEDY!
"after that promo we heard the BAMF tag champs issue a challenge for Saturday Night in a loser leaves town match against The Natural Disasters. The NDs later accepted that challenge and that will be on Showtime Saturday Night this weekend."
-Wang Yang def The Goon but afterwards Honky Tonk Man appeared on the jumbotron
1326498840_img0.jpg

you know something, you come out here in your little Honky Tonk Man wannabe suit and you think that you can be the Honky Tonk Man? Well that ain't gonna happen Jimmy Fried Rice....cuz the Honky Tonk Man is the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time...and believe be Yang I got a hit just waiting for ya.
*Yang grabs mic*
Wannabe you? I am a flying Elvis...that's right ELVIS! The King of Rock N Roll the man you so desperately wish you could be..and keep talking about that IC title...cuz it don't mean shit here at DFWA...so Honky you gota hit for me well I am gonna Shake Rattle and Roll all over your ass

- Badd Company def High Voltage when Tanaka his Kenny Khaos with a superkick

- Sid & Gunner & The Impact Players def Beer Money & Viscous & Delicious when Gunner hit Buff with a Spinning Sitting Powerbomb

in the Main Event

The Rock, Jake Roberts, Sheamus, & Dusty Rhodes def Macho King, Papa Shango, Mike Awesome, & The Pope when The Rock hit Shango with the Rock Bottom

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
Good stuff coming out of here another well thought out show man congrats.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

a quick wrap up of Showtime Saturday Night
- The Cat comes out and talks about the new signings of The Highlanders, Mason Ryan, and Drew McIntyre

- McIntyre comes out for an interview and states that he knows he has a reputation as a bastard but he is turning over a new leaf here at DFWA

-Drew def Jerry Lynn with the Future Shock

-Bad News Brown & The Model def Billy Jack Haynes & The Patriot when Bad News Brown hit the Ghettoblaster on The Patriot

-Vicious & Delicious & Beer Money Inc def The Impact Players & The Beverly Brothers when BMI hit DWI on Beau Beverly

-Mason Ryan def The Gambler with the Guerilla Press Slam

-Yokozuna & The Powers of Pain def Nikita Koloff & High Voltage when Yokozuna hit the splash on both members of High Voltage

- Sheamus comes out with British Invasion and Mr Kennedy
Hey the horsemen think they are a bunch group of fellas attacking people from behind and taking cheap shots..well come GangBangWarFare we will all be face to face and it will all be even..and after that Mike Awesome, I am coming for that belt and break your spine fella.

-Sheamus, Mr Kennedy, & British Invasion def State Patrol & Twin Towers when Sheamus Braugh Kicked Akeem. Then the Horsemen attack them and take out the face team with chairs and stand over them.

-Johnson & Jackson def The Natural Disasters when Ahmed Pearl River Plunged Typhoon on the top of a car. With that loss the Disasters are no longer part of DFWA.

- Kanyon def Bezerker with the Flatliner

- Highlanders def the New Zealand Militia hit the Scot Drop on Jack Victory

- Papa Shango def Ranger Ross with the Voodoo Driver after the match Shango got on the mic

Jake The Snaaaake you have entered my black circle...all you bring in shall suffer the wrath of Doomsday Inc...they will not survive Jake and the blood will be on your hands...and Kanyon you have made the biggest mistake you could have ever made and we will have no mercy for the traitor

-Pope & Goldust def Henning & Harris when Goldust hit Henning with the Curtain Call.

-MCMG def the Freebirds when Shelley hit Hayes with Sliced Bread pt 2. After the match the Rougeus and Badd Company attacked MCMG and also took out the Freebirds as well.

-Power & Glory & Butch Reed def Cryme Tyme and Jimmy Wang Yang when Reed Guerilla Press Slammed JTG

- The Macho King def Dusty Rhodes when the Pope tripped him up and King hit the Flying Elbow

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Damn. A lot going in these two shows. Kennedy coming right into the thick of things. It's weird calling him that again! :lol:
I'm actually anticipating the moment when he gets his revenge on Miz for crashing his skull. You have a knack for giving babyfaces good heat.

Kanyon continuing to get the rub continues to make me happy! :)

Shango taking the fall in the big match is reminiscent of when "he" and Rocky were in a certain group together.
Nice throwback there if it was intentional.

It's nice seeing McIntyre get a push in his first match. A win over Lynn is nothing to sneeze at.

Natural Disasters are gone? Didn't see that coming. And the Impact Players suffer defeat? NO!

Yang and Honkey Tonk man is heating up. I've got chills.
I think it would be a great blow off for the feud if the loser had to drop their respective gimmick.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I like Drew's angle. It's interesting because I never thought I would see him say something like that, anxious to see where that is going.

You're using BNB well, I commened you for that as well.

Wang Yang and Honky Tonk would lead to some epic segments, I like it.

Keep up the good work.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
First show...

Wang Yang and Honky is destined to be one of the all-time great feuds, its so money its scary. Like the continuation of the Pope/Dusty angle as well, I'm hoping for a severely nasty blow off and also for Pope to go over. I loved the Model promo as well, those Arrogance ads were always awesome. Bad News Brown kicking major ass as usual, nice to see him being used. I was always a huge fan of the guy growing up. That main event sounds awesome man, I could only imagine how good that would be with all those guys in their primes.

Second show...

Pushing Drew McIntyre? Say it 'aint so. That's awesome to see though, as is the Bad News/Model tag team. For some reason I can see them working well as an odd couple of sorts, with plenty of comedic potential. I say MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Bye bye Natural Disasters, it was nice knowing you. I really like the emphasis on multi-man tag matches that you have, it helps to further the angles and is refreshing to see. Good job on that and also on the main event. It was the right finish and further enhanced the already brilliant Pope/Dusty stuff.

What else can I say but phenomenal job again sir, you outdo all of us with each new show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I don't see Drew's change of attitude lasting. Good to see him getting a push coming in though.

I like the teaming of Pope & Goldust, this Pope/Dusty feud is really great.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank u all for the fantastic feedback...I am running late this week...but there will be shows and the PPV this week

also this match announced for the PPV
DFWACongreation.png
vs
DFWADreamTeam.png

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

- the final match for tomorrow's PPV has been announced the tag team match will be
01.jpg
02.jpg
23.jpg
01.jpg
rj1mjq.jpg

vs
429149625_88791454001_tna-motor-city-machineguns.jpg
husky-harris_display_image.jpg
the_highlanders_reference.jpg
crymetyme3.jpg
Bushwackers.png

- Brainbusters & The Miz def Mr Kennedy & British Invasion when Miz hit Kennedy with the Skull Crushing when he was distracted by Maryse

- Badd Company & Twin Towers def Highlanders & Bushwackers when Tanaka hit Luke with the Superkick

- Power & Glory & Butch Reed def Cryme Tyme & Mason Ryan when Hercules made JTG pass out with the Full Nelson

- MCMG & Wang def Honky & The Rougeaus by DQ when Honky hit Wang with the guitar

- Pope, Goldust, & Bad News Brown def Dusty Rhodes, Billy Jack Haynes, & Drew McIntyre when Bad News hit McIntyre with the Ghetto Blaster after The Pope distracted the ref

- The Rock & BMI def Savage, Gunner, & Sid when BMI hit DWI on Sid
The Main Event

- Johnson & Jackson def Powers of Pain when Ahmed hit Warlord with the Pearl River Plunge

- Jake Roberts & Kanyon def Shango & Berzerker in a 30 minute iron man match 3 falls to 1

- Sheamus def Mike Awesome for the DFWA BAMF title when he hit Brogue Kick and on the balcony and Awesome fell through a table...Sheamus covers him for the 1 2 3...

*Awesome was carried out on a stretcher as the show goes off air*

DFWAGangBang.png

alright folks it's time for the rundown for the Gang Bang War Fare PPV

Match One
DFWADreamTeam.png

vs
DFWACongreation.png

- Patriot was eliminated when Bad New Brown hit him with the Ghetto Blaster
- Mason Ryan was eliminated when Goldust hit him with the Curtain Call
- Butch Reed was eliminated by Dusty Rhodes when he was hit with the elbow
- Billy Jack Haynes was eliminated by Bad News Brown when he hit him with the Ghetto Blaster
- The Model was eliminated by Drew McIntyre when he was hit with the Future Shock
- Drew McIntyre was eliminated by The Pope when he hit him with the D'Angelo Dinero Express
- Dusty Rhodes was eliminated when Goldust hit the Curtain call then Bad News hit the Ghetto Blaster then Pope came in for the pin

winner: The Congregation - *Survivors* Pope, Goldust, & Bad News Brown

Match Two
Tag Team Warfare
MCMG, Cryme Tyme, Highlanders, Bushwackers, & Henning & Harris
vs
The Fabulous Rougeaus, Twin Towers, Badd Company, Power & Glory, & The Beverly Brothers

- The Beverly Brothers were eliminated when Alex Shelly hit Blake with Sliced Bread 2

- Bushwackers were eliminated when the Rougeaus hit Luke with le Bomb de Rougeau

- The Twin Towers were eliminated when Big Boss Man was counted out after he was thrown over the top rope by Shadd (looks as if Boss Man broke his leg he had to be carried out by EMTs)

- Henning & Harris were eliminated when Badd Company hit Harris with the slingshot DDT double team move

- The Highlanders were eliminated when Hercules hit Rory with the Superplex

- Badd Company were eliminated when MCMG hit Made in Detroit on Diamond

- Cryme Tyme was eliminated when Jacques made JTG tap with the Boston Crab

- The Rougeaus were eliminated when MCMG hit the ASCS Rush on Jacques right after he made JTG tap

- Power & Glory were eliminated when Sabin hit the Cradle Shock on Roma

Winners & Sole Survivors - The Motor City Machineguns

Match Three

DFWASnakesArmy2.png

vs
DFWADoomsday2.png

- Berzerker was eliminated by Kanyon when he hit him with the Kanyon Cutter

- Nikita Koloff was eliminated by Yokozuna when he hit him with the Bonzai Drop

- The Warlord was eliminated by Jake when he hit him with the DDT

- The Barbarian was eliminated by Kanyon when he hit him with the Flatliner

- Papa Shango was eliminated by Jake when he hit him with the DDT

- Yokozuna was eliminated by Johnson & Jackson when they hit a double superplex on him

winner: Snakes Army - *Survivors* Jake The Snake, Kanyon, Johnson, & Jackson

Match Four
before the match JJ Dillon grabs the mic
after being brutally and cowardly beaten last night by the so called "Great White" Sheamus last night it is with great sadness I have to announce that Mike Awesome is not only in no condition to wrestle tonight but he will be out for many months to come after sustaining a broken back...but the Horsemen are always prepared and with that it is my pleasure to introduce his replacement and the newest member of the Horsemen!
[YOUTUBE]r9izBYu7x_0[/YOUTUBE]
*Desmond Wolfe comes to the ring with Chelsea by his side*

DFWAHonky2.png

&
DFWAHorsemen.png

vs
DFWACeltic.png

- Sheamus was eliminated first he was heavily bandaged from the nights match before but was caught off guard and hit with The Skull Crushing finale by Miz

- Honky Tonk Man was eliminated by Mr Kennedy when he hit him with the Mic Check

- Wang Yang was eliminated Wolfe when he hit him with The Tower of London

- Magnus was eliminated by Arn Anderson when he hit him with the Spinning Spinebuster

- Douglas Williams was eliminated by Tully Blanchard and AA when hit with the Spike Piledriver

- Mr Kennedy was eliminated by Miz with the Skull Crushing Finale

winner: The Horsemen - *Survivors* The Miz, Desmond Wolfe, Arn Anderson, & Tully Blanchard

Match Five Main Event
DFWAKingsCourt.png

vs
DFWAPeoplesChamps.png

- Buff Bagwell was eliminated by Gunner when he hit him with a Spinning Sitdown Powerbomb

- Scott Norton was eliminated by Sid Vicious with a PowerBomb

- Lance Storm was eliminated by James Storm with the Superkick

- Sid Vicious was eliminated by the Rock with the Rock Bottom

- Justin Credible was eliminated by Bobby Roode with Fujiwara Armbar

- Gunner was eliminated by The Rock with the Rock Bottom

- James Storm was eliminated by The Macho King with the flying elbow

- Bobby Roode was eliminated by Macho King with a roll up and a handful of tights

- The Rock hit Savage with a Rock Bottom after he pinned Roode for the win

Winner & Sole Survivor The Rock

W-olf

Reaction score
Ok , I'm not sure who all knows around here but I know I have said it here I love tag matches and elimination tags and survivor series and war games are my favorites. With that said the choice of teams and storylines from you are absolutely amazing , I am far more intrested in what you me and the rest post here in btb than any wrestling company going.

And dude one more thing that 4 horsemen IS FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler