Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Pope is Sapphire's son? Damn, that's quite the plot twist, good work sir.

RIP Air Boom.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thanks everyone I really do appreciate you all taking the time to read and respond...I hope to have the other show done later tonite...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Jake:Shango you son of a bitch...you took out my brother...and I saw as I watched the tape that it affected this man...(points to Mortis)..so I thought to myself if you and that piece of shit Sullivan want to take part of my family then I should take part of yours..but in a way that hurts much more...I turned Mortis against you...and he will be takin Sam's place on my team at Warfare..
*Mortis take off his mask*
Kanyon41.jpg

Kanyon:That's right Jake I am done with the mask..I am done with the evil...Shango and Sullivan they went to far this time...and now I...Kanyon is gonna help Jake destroy Doomsday Inc and rid DFWA of Kevin Sullivan forever![/B]

DFWASnakesArmy2.png

vs
DFWADoomsday2.png

Oh. My. God.

I am marking out for the return of Chris "Champagne" Kanyon!
I always liked when he referred to himself as that, even if you aren't.

While I dug the Mortis character to an extent, I always thought Kanyon had more to offer. And now he's teamed up with Jake! I can't wait to see where this goes. I think I have to pull for the babyfaces here.

Which if you know me is pretty out of character. You're doing a great job making people want to cheer them.

Lovin' Rhodes throwing shots right back at the Pope, daddy! This feud just keeps turning the heat up a notch.

Mach and Rocky is about to explode, I can smell it. A lot of great things happening here. I can't wait to read the next show when you get it up.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

[YOUTUBE]jObCu4j4ax0[/YOUTUBE]
Ladies and Gentlemen your badass commissioner that all the ladies love has got a few announcements to start off Showtime Saturday Night! First announce first things first another match has been announce for GangBagWarFare...it is
DFWAKingsCourt.png
vs
DFWAPeoplesChamps.png

now that is gonna bring the house down..
also today Luna Vachon opened her car and was greated by Damien.....after which she told The Cat she is quitting DFWA effective immediately... apparently she can't handle snakes...
and finally The Cat would like to introduce the newest superstar signed to DFWA ..
[YOUTUBE]dIqvUiRtmSo[/YOUTUBE]
-Bad News Brown defeats Rock N Roll Buch Zumhoff in 12 seconds with The Ghetto Blaster *then grabs the mic*
I came to this federation for some god damn competition and this chump is what they give me! Is there any fool back there that feels like a little Bad News?
[YOUTUBE]QgcvG2PKAK0[/YOUTUBE]
*Billy Jack Appears on the top of the ramp*
Well Bad News by the look on your face your not to happy that I came out. We got some unsettled business from our past and I will be more then happy to slap on the full nelson and snap your neck like a twig.
*Billy Jack heads toward the ring and Bad News is waiting for him but the Cat comes back out and says it won't happen tonite but next Wild Wild Wed. it will go down.
- The Motor City Machine Guns w/ The Patriot def The Twin Towers w/ Rick Martel when Shelly & Sabin hit the ASCS Rush on Big Boss Man
*afterwards The Rougheaus and Badd Company attacked MCMG but Cryme Tyme & The Bushwackers came out for the save*

[YOUTUBE]3mFlukaxIXQ[/YOUTUBE]
*the Horsemen enter the ring and Tully grabs the mic*
Well the Horsemen have had a long tradition of always having the finest of ladies in tow. From Baby Doll to Woman to Debra well this incarnation will go above and beyond..come out ladies
*Maryse & Stacey Carter aka The Kat come out in lovely night gowns*
*Miz grabs the mic*
Does it get any hotter then that? Really? Really? REALLY? No of course not. We are just doing what we always do which is exactly what we want at any and all times. It is what the Horsemen have always and will always do. Just like when I cracked Mr Kennedy's thick skull into the concrete last week. I am sure you still got quite the headache don't ya Kenny? Just shows that you never interrupt the Horsemen when they are talking..and come WarFare we are gonna take your whole little group out...cuz we are the Horsemen and we are AWWWWWWWWWWWWWESSSSOOMMMMMME!!!!

-Sheamus & Yang def Honky Tonk Man & Mike Awesome when Sheamus Brogue Kicked Honky Tonk Man

- Cryme Tyme def Badd Company via DQ when The Rougheaus & Twin Towers came out and jumped Cryme Tyme...MCMG & The Bushwackers came down for the save...

- Johnson & Jackson def The Natural Disasters in a rematch when Ahmed hit the Pearl River Plunge on Typhoon

- Jake Roberts & Kanyon def The Powers of Pain when Kanyon hit the Kanyon Cutter on Warlord

[YOUTUBE]G8LE69g9lI0[/YOUTUBE]
*Dusty comes to the ring without Sapphire and grabs the mic*
Oh D'Angelo daddy the Dream had no ideeaa that Sapphire left you high and dry when you a young kid...so the Dream and your momma are no longer to-geth-herr..what she did was wrong as a parent The Dream can't imagine what kind of person would abandon there chiiiild...
*The Pope appears on the jumbotron to interrupt Dusty Rhodes*
Now hold up right there fat man! You expect the Pope to happy that you ditched his momma just like she ditched The Pope? That just shows how entitled you feel Dream. This is far from over and before you go on about how your disgust about a parent leaving a child The Pope has a surprise for ya daddy.
[YOUTUBE]eC782SF9BDI[/YOUTUBE]
*Dusty's jaw drops*
*Goldust is at the top of the ramp and has a mic*
Hello father. Where you just saying something about parenting? Seems a little odd coming from the man that spend a total of 35 seconds with his son during his childhood. Seems that the Pope & I have quite a bit in common doesn't it? Well don't worry dad we will get to spend much more time together trust me.
*Goldust leaves and as Dusty is about to say something the Pope attacks him from the behind and leaves him laying in the ring as his music hits and dollar bills fall from the ceiling*

- The Brain Busters def The British Invasion in a nontitle match when they hit Magnus with the Spike Piledriver

- Beer Money Inc def The Beverly Brother when they hit Blake with DWI
*after the match Sid & Gunner come out and attack BMI but soon Vicious & Delicious the followed by The Impact Players then The Rock comes and Rock Bottoms Lance Storm & Beau Beverly...Savage then come out and tries to attack the Rock from behind but the Rock sees him and BMI & V&D keep the ring clear and Rock takes it to Savage and hit him with the People's Elbow and grabs his belt and raises it up in the air..and that is how the show closes out with Rock and his team in the ring with the Rock over Savage*

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Can't wait to see Bad News do his thing all over your fed, he's such an awesome character and a legit tough guy, having won a medal at the Olympics back in the 70's. The match with Haynes will be good but I can't see Billy Jack doing much other than getting his ass kicked.

Really liking Miz's work with the Horsemen to this point and the fact that he brought up killing Kennedy made me smile. Good grief the Pope/Dusty feud continues to be the most compelling stuff you're doing. I cannot wait until they murder each other in an intensely personal contest. Here's hoping the right guy goes over.

Savage/Rock angle is still molten as well and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next. Everything is shaping up really well for GBW buddy and of course that's due to your tireless efforts here. Awesome work as usual sir.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thank u very much sir...I am happy someone responded its been over 24 hours and u are the only one :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Castiel

Reaction score
I have to say dude, you write amazingly well for Miz & Dusty! The Pope/Dusty stuff is seriously entertaining and bringing Goldust into the mix?! Great surprise and it really feels like it had to be done! Poor Buch Zumhoff, he's so awesome... Bad News vs Billy Jack would literally tear the house down though, two absolute beasts! An old fashioned brawl to close a show, I like it! Oh, and MCMG getting a win is always awesome! Good stuff, dude.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thank u Castiel I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I enjoyed your show as usual. I'm happy your using bad news brown to his full potential.

The pope/dusty stuff is awesome. I love it. And now goldust is in the feud. Good job.

And a rock vs macho man feud was definitely the way to go.

Keep it up.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I still in love with how you are handling the Rhodes/Pope feud. The inclusion of Goldust only makes it that much sweeter.

The Four Horsemen are AWESOME! Really? Really? You better believe your sweet ass they are. Miz is really shining to the leader role.

Great choice there. The crack about cracking Kennedy's head on the concrete, good stuff.

Oh my, Jake and Kanyon teamed up? They won? And did Kanyon get the rub there? I am marking out. Incredible stuff, sir. Keep it up.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have big plans for Kanyon after the feud with Sullivan just wait

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have big plans for Kanyon after the feud with Sullivan just wait

I am looking forward to it. If anyone deserves it, it's Kanyon.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
well sorry but the Wed show won't be done until late 2moro night this is my last night with my girl for about ten days soooo I will be busy

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
well sorry but the Wed show won't be done until late 2moro night this is my last night with my girl for about ten days soooo I will be busy

Never apologize when you're getting laid.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
The Miz promo was awesome (no pun intended), I really love how you're pushing him with The Horseman. As a strong wrestler which is what he's need to be. You're making him look bad and it's definitely helping the character.

The Dusty/Pope/Goldust angle is just great. Very creative, it shines a light on Dusty's somewhat questionable path and the more they act like dicks to him - the more he gets over. By the way, PopeDust is a tag team made in heaven.

I also love how you're pushing a strong tag division. All in all, keep up the work - it's great.