Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
the next one will be up within the hour

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
A few things that others have not commented on...

I love that you actually write Shemus in his accent, it really makes it feel like I'm there listening to it as opposed to just reading it. I also love the fact that you mentioned Houston as Roberts half brother, that's something refreshing to see as it was never played up before. The Sullivan/Roberts angle is great and I can imagine the holy hell that match is going to conjure up.

British Invasion, Sheamus and Kennedy vs. Horsemen is going to rock as well dude, glad to see BI getting so much love here. Still not sold on Kennedy but I'm willing to give him a chance because its you working with him. Besides, I can give Kennedy a pass because you're bringing back The Model character for Martel! Awesome, can't wait to see him spraying Arrogance all over the place and I hope he has a nice big button on his blazer as well.

Excellent stuff and a great start to the Wednesday show, you are really putting a lot into this and it shows sir.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Good show Booty. Can't wait to read more

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This is truly an awesome show. Should be nice to see how it turns out.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thanks alot guys I appreciate the love i really do

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Just to chime in once more because I also forgot to mention how much I think Miz fits this current model of the Horsemen. I wouldn't have envisioned him being in them and making it seem so natural, so again that's a great job you're doing sir. I feel as if Miz is going to be a major player in a short time in your fed, he is awesome after all. Also, Awesome and Awesome is, well, awesome.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAShoSat.png

24532_107841409240924_100000451961107_162915_3566997_n.jpg

Hello ladies and gentlemen Professor Booty here with the rundown for the first Showtime Saturday Night..well the show started with a video from The Pope D'Angelo Dinero
The_Pope_D__Angelo_Dinero_by_M2K_82.png
"A lot of people have asked the Pope lately..."why have you been messing with Dusty Rhodes, Pope?" The Pope has a very good reason, Dusty perpetrates himself as "The American Dream" what dream is that huh? To be fat white and entitled while keeping a black woman in tow? That is no dream of the Pope's daddy. The Pope knows the real America...the Pope was raised on the streets by the streets...no mother...no father...just got by with skills , charisma, toughness, and the love of the congregation. The Pope sees Dusty Rhodes as the problem in this world. Getting all the respect and the love while a hard working man like the Pope get's nothing. So Dusty we will meet at GangBang WarFare. The Pope and his congregation will get a team together and American Dream get yourself a group if you can. You maybe a legend, you maybe one of the greatest, but you will never be the charismatic, pimptacular,hand clapping, foot tappin, pimp slappin, blinging attire, always on fire Pope D'Agelo Dinerrrrrro!"
What a promo from the Pope, he sure seems fired up. Can't wait to see what The American Dream has to say in his response. Also yesterday it was my pleasure to sign two more top tag teams to DFWA's already amazing tag division.
DFWAAirBoom.png

I can't wait to see how Evan & Kofi's highflying style stands up in DFWA
DFWATyme.png

I am very excited to see Shadd & JTG mix it up with the likes of the Brain Busters, The Natural Disasters, or The Powers of Pain. Speaking of new signees it didn't take long for Alex Riley to make an impact and find him self in a match for a number one contendership as he teamed up with his old friends Joe Henning and Husky Harris as they took on The Impact Players and Buff Bagwell with their manager Sunny.
-Harris and Storm started out the match and traded off hip tosses and clotheslines until Harris tagged in Riley. Riley soon found himself a victim to the numbers game as he was isolated in the corner with hot tags in and out from Buff & Justin. Riley finally got himself a tag to Joe Henning. Henning then came out like a ball of fire and took Buff down with a Thesz Press. After a few minutes Sunny came on the apron and distracted the ref. Credible went for the kendo stick but Riley took out him and Storm with a flying bodypress out the ring. Henning then hit the Perfect Plex on Buff and Husky did the running senton bomb on him for the 1 2 3. Henning, Harris, & Riley will now get a shot at Butch Reed & Power & Glory in the near future. After the match Sunny berated Buff blaming him for the loss. Buff then told Sunny that she is the one who distracted the ref so they could double team him...just then he got hit by the kendo stick and Storm and Credible beat him down until Scott Norton came out and chased them off.
Wow new #1 contenders and it looks like Sunny and Buff have parted ways. Primetime Sam Roberts caught up with Buff afterwards

Roberts -I am here with Buff Bagwell. Buff did you see this betrayal coming?

Buff-I can honestly say that I am not surprised. When I joined up with Sunny I knew that I had to keep my eyes open cuz you never know when a black widow will strike. And it's no surprise that Justin Credible hit me from behind with the kendo stick. He is gutless and Storm has all the charisma of my left nut. It's far from over between me and The Impact Players..I am just happy that my old friend and tag partner Scott Norton was around when he was. Vicious & Delicious together again and that is bad news for you Storm and Credible!

Buff is one pissed off motherfucker, would hate to be in the Players and Sunny's shoes with Buff and Norton on their tales.
- Next up Cryme Tyme made short work of the New Zealand Militia when Shadd pinned Victory at the 2:11 mark.
- Jake The Snake, Sam Houston, & Nikita Koloff defeated The Gambler, The Goon, & Iron Mike Sharp when Jake hit the DDT on the Goon at 6:44. afterwards Jake grabbed the mic
"You know when you go to war with someone as maniacal as Kevin Sullivan you have to have back up I am lucky to have old friends like Nikita here, new friends like Ahmed & Zeke, but also to have family. I knew that if I was going to war I could depend on my brother Sam. Thank you bro cuz this battle is not gonna be over quick and it won't be easy
*Jake goes to hand Sam Houston the mic when Sam doubles over in pain. He screams in agony and soon blood starts pouring out of his mouth. Jake gets down and grabs Sam's hand and tries to help. Nikita motions to the back for the medics to come. Just then Papa Shango pops up on the jumbotron. He is holding a doll that looks just like Houston. He is poking pins in the dolls face and all over his body. Sullivan and Luna laugh as he does. Mortis is seen in the back but soon leaves. Then Shango snaps the doll in half. Houston goes into a seizure and then stops moving. The medics come to the ring*
"Get the fuck out here Shango, you coward, try and use your black magic on me!
*he then rushes back to Sam's side visibly shaken up. The jumbotron fades to black as the medics take Houston out followed by Roberts and Kolloff*

After the match Mortis was seen in the back holding his head in his hand. Sam Roberts tried to get an interview but Mortis pushed him to the ground and took off. I wonder what that is all about?
- The Patriot then challenged The Model to a match after his turning on him and Tito this Wednesday. The Model accepted and won when as Slick distracted the ref he sprayed arrogance in the Patriots face and then put him in the Boston Crab.

- Sid & Gunner destroyed the Mulkey Brothers in 15 seconds

- In a title match for the BadAss MotherFuckin Tag Titles the challengers Johnson & Jackson defeated The Natural Disasters when they Double Powerslammed the ND's through two different tables at the 15 minute mark to become the new NFWA BAMF Tag Team Champions

- Yokozuna then defeated Ranger Ross in 33 seconds

- Beer Money Inc defeated the Fabulous Freebirds when they hit the DWI on Garvin at the 3 minute mark

- In the co-main event The Four Horsemen took on Sheamus, Mr Kennedy, & British Invasion. The Miz and Kennedy started it off but Miz quickly tagged out to Awesome who took it to Kennedy for a few minutes. But Mr K was able to tag in Sheamus and he and Awesome battled in the ring then brawled outside the ring and were eventually counted out as they went into the stands. Then the Brain Busters attacked BI hitting them with their own Belts and Miz hit the Skull Crashing Finale on Mr K on the concrete floor.

This rivalry seems to be far from over and was cemented as such when this match was announced for I'm Here For The Gang Bang Warfare
DFWACeltic.png

vs
DFWAHonkHorse.png

- Our Main Event was a rematch for the DFWA World Championship as the Champion Macho King Randy Savage w/ Queen Sherri took on The Rock. Gunner, Sid, & The Genius also came out with The King as BMI, Ashley, & Scott Norton did with Rock. The match started out as Rock came after Savage with a flurry of fists but Sherri soon got involved but Rock pulled her into the ring and Rock Bottomed her. Savage then distracted the ref and Gunner came in and powerslammed the Rock but then BMI came into the ring followed by Sid and then the ref turned around saw everyone in the ring brawling and rang the bell no contest. Norton had the Genius cornered when The Beverly Brothers came out and attacked him but soon Buff came out for the save but then the Impact Players attacked Buff & Norton and beat them down with the Beverelys. In the ring Sid powerbombed Storm out of the ring and Gunner threw Roode to the outside and they held Rock as Savage beat him bloody with the ringbell. They all leave the ring as we see Rocky, BMI, Buff, & Norton all laid out in and outside the ring.

I am not sure there is anyway Rock is gonna get a fair shot at the King's title with all this shit going on around them. Well it was another crazy night at Dope as Fuck. Tune in to Showtime next Wednesday at 8PM for Wild Wild Wednesday. See you then.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fantastic promo by the Pope. Seriously. I am so drawn into their match, it's unbelievable.

Celtic Guard vs. Honky/Horsemen could be a true sleeper at the PPV. I see the makings of several angles coming out of that.

Storm & Credible getting TV time, you know I like. Good show, sir. I think you are the most dedicated promoter and it shows.

I'm loving your stuff.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I have put a lot into this...but I feel I have to cuz I have such a stacked roster...

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Good show. Enjoyed the Buff segment. Buff always cracked me up

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
well he is the stuff

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I definitely can't wait to see how Rhodes responds to that sick promo from The Pope dude, you are totally using him the way he should be used. Of course that's partially due to my love for Pope but yeah, I'm real glad to see him factoring in so big. Surprised to see Harris, Hennig and Riley get the win and the shot at the six man titles but it futhers another angle and a potential Vicious & Delicious vs. Impact Players match sounds like win to me.

I'm really hoping Iron Mike Sharpe gets some sort of push in the future but I'm also happy that he didn't take the fall in his match, every moral victory counts right? I hope Sam Houston is alright and if possible I'd like to send him a get well card at the hospital and perhaps make a small donation to his family. Kayfabe is ALIVE in this promotion! "Sid & Gunner destroyed the Mulkey Brothers in 15 seconds" - apparently jobbing is ALIVE as well! Oh and of course you know how much I love the Arrogance making an appearance! Yes, I am a model.

I'm not sure if I'd really want to see Johnson and Jackson go 15 minutes with The Natural Disasters but I am happy to see them take the titles. Hopefully this leads to some sort of singles push for Earthquake...and a potential gimmick change for Typhoon.

Nice setup for the next match at GBWF, can't wait for that and I'm sure you know how much pleasure I derived in reading that Miz murdered Kennedy on the concrete floor. More murdering Kennedy please. The main event was gloriously overbooked and I loved every second of it. I'm thinking there might have to be a way to keep people from interfering the next time Savage and Rock meet. Hmmmmm.

As always, great stuff dude.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
tbh Fuji with everyone in my league I am not sure I can push Sharpe..but thanks for the comments guys...glad u are enjoying it
and Fuji all monetary donations to Sam Houston family can be made via paypal to JacobDanielHovey@gmail.com