Dope as Fuck Wrestling Alliance Show & PPV Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Wolfe into the Horsemen is a natural fit, still a big fan of the Dusty/Pope and the Jake/Doomsday angles. Hopefully this is the start of a big push for the MCMG?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thoughts on Showtime...

Nice go home show to the PPV, all the angles and feuds got a little more time to develop, which is the most important thing. The only thing I have trouble with is the idea of the 30 minute match between Jake/Kanyon and Shango/Berzerker, mainly because I couldn't see the heel team lasting that long. Berzerker would be blown up after 8 minutes tops. :lol: HUSS HUSS!!!

Thoughts on the PPV...

I love the finishing sequence in the Pope/Dusty SS match and I believe this angle still has a little life left in it. Great to see Bad News Brown getting a lot of exposure, dude totally rules. Nice to see MCMG getting a push, let's hope it continues. Snake's Army going over was also the right result and hopefully Jake moves on from this to some even greater competition. Horsemen all surviving is great and nice to see Sheamus' angle from the previous night play into his early elimination. Plus it keeps him nice and strong since he couldn't possibly hope to compete with that kind of damage. Also, Wolfe being a member is a great fit. Rock being the sole survivor in the main event is great and should keep his feud with Macho going a little longer, which I'm very happy about.

Overall more strong stuff here dude, I'm loving it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The 30 minute match was a stretch but I was out of ideas...

The Snake Doomsday feud isn't over yet gonna have a big blowoff with some interesting things

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The 30 minute match was a stretch but I was out of ideas...

The Snake Doomsday feud isn't over yet gonna have a big blowoff with some interesting things

To be fair I think if Kanyon/Jake played faces in peril and the heels concentrated on constantly keeping them in the corner and beating them down with quick tags it could actually work. Jake and Kanyon would have no trouble lasting the 30 and I think Shango could do 20 no probs, so if you could get 10 minutes of in-ring from Berzerker it would probably be feasible.

Can't wait for the big blowoff though, even if it means I have to wait a little longer to see Jake go on to other things.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Shango in his prime could go for the twenty easy...Nord was just a specticle doubt he did much cardio...yeah the blow off will have blood cages and suprises...my usual ish

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
in the coming weeks DFWA will be splitting into two Brands the Wild Brand and the Showtime Brand....and the Wild Wild Wednesday recap will be coming 2moro night...thank you all for your patience

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
First thing that needs to be said is Desmond wolfe is a much more organic fit for the Horsemen. It's just right.

All FOUR members of the Horsmen surviving was perfect booking. This faction needs to look strong going past the PPV. Miz getting the last fall on Anderson is genius too. I really want to see where this feud leads.

The main event sounds like it would have been a battle. Especially with only the Rock surviving. I could see match like that main eventing a "real" Survivor Series and drawing mega $.

I'm, very impressed with how you are keeping this Pope/Dusty angle going. Having Rhodes get railed by two guys before Dinero picks up the win is greatness. I could see these guys getting an old school blow off like an "I Quit" inside the steel cage or something. It's going to get nasty.

Jake Roberts and Kanyon getting serious rubs tonight. I'm liking it, sir. It's the way to go. Yoko got suplexed? Holy shit! I hope you got plans for Kanyon, I want see him go places. I know Roberts will shine soon. Perhaps a feud with Shango? Or a certain "other" personalty.

Excellent show. I'm drawn in for the extension now.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
DFWAWWWeds.png

DFWAErnest.png

Ladies and Gentlemen your commissioner has a lot to say after the success of our second PPV Gang Bang War Fare. And it is my pleasure to announce that on Feb 26th DFWA comes to you live from Las Vegas for it's next PPV
DFWAVegas.png

The Cat promises that this one will tear the roof off. The Cat also has some bad news...after a brutal attack earlier today by Yokozuna and Papa Shango Nikita Koloff is in the hospital and we have no word when he will return. Also The Patriot, Joe Henning, & Husky Harris have all been released from their contracts with DFWA. But in the coming weeks we will be splitting the roster into feds. The Wild Brand and The Showtime Brand I will run the Wild Brand and your CEO Professor Booty will head up the Showtime Brand. With this DWFA will be signing more and more talent everyday. In fact a few new faces will be debuting Tonight and Saturday night. But as for tonight's show...after their dominate performance at GBWF The Brainbusters have demanded a match against the Showtime Tag Champions British Invasion..and they will get it tonight in a 2 out of 3 falls match TONIGHT! Also tonight to determine who will face Showtime Champion Jake The Snake Roberts on Showtime Saturday Night we have a four way #1 contenders match between The Miz, Mr Kennedy, The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, and The Pope D'Angelo Dinero!
[YOUTUBE]dIqvUiRtmSo[/YOUTUBE]
Cat since you seem to be all about handing out title shots left and right I think that the man who has left carnage everywhere since coming into DFWA should get a shot to prove who is the real Motherfucking Badass of the Federation.
*Cat Responds*
I do agree that you have been on a tear since joining DFWA but Billy Jack Haynes has requested that he get one more match with you and since Sheamus is still in no shape to compete...the winner of that match will face him Saturday Night....oh and that match is happening right now

- Haynes grabs Brown from behind and drags him to the ring...they go back and forth for a few minutes but Haynes goes for a clothesline Brown ducks under it then hits Haynes with the Ghetto Blaster for the 1 2 3.

DFWASlick2.png

Brotherrrrs and sisterrrs it's no secret that the Slickstah lost one of his soldiers this weekend...but the Doctor is never caught off guaard so the Twiiiin Towers may be no more...but Akeeem has a new partner...and here he is...
[YOUTUBE]XdGh4ICeAIY[/YOUTUBE]
Kamala will now join Akeem and be known as The African Dreaaams...but that is not the only thing the Dr of Style has on his mind...my main men Hercules, Paul Roma, and The Natural Butch Reed are feeling a little slighted after the PPV due to the cheap way the MCMG eliminated Paul so we are issuing a challenge to the MCMG they can grab any partner they want and we will put the six man titles up tonight.
[YOUTUBE]LBjfbFMeGOc[/YOUTUBE]
*Shelly grabs the mic
Oh well Slickster that was the wrong move to make at this time...really bad timing on your part, because Chris and I were actually just visited by someone and I am sure he will be glad to be our partner against later tonite...who is he you ask?
[YOUTUBE]dvE9qtgGO7U[/YOUTUBE]
That's right the Blueprint is in DFWA and it would be my pleasure to join Chris and Alex in kicking your asses and taking your belts!
- Johnson & Jackson destroyed Badd Company but were attacked by Kamala & Akeem and left lying in the middle of the ring after a double splash

- MCMG & Matt Morgan defeated Power & Glory & Butch Reed when Morgan hit Roma with the Carbon Footprint after 12 minutes The African Dreams tried to interfere but were cut off by Johnson & Jackson

DFWAKevinSullivan.png

Jake the Snake and Kanyon you two have been thorns in my side for far to long. You seem to be the only two left in this fight against my Doomsday Inc. So we end this in a cage in Vegas. You two and whoever is stupid enough to come into hell with my Shango, Zuna, The Powers of Pain, & Berzerker.
[YOUTUBE]MXS5fpAxaXU[/YOUTUBE]
You know Sullivan you talk way to much, why don't you take some responsibility and crawl into that cage with us...hell we won't even ask more then three more people to join us...you know it might just be Kanyon & I but you never know...we might just have a few things up our sleeves..
DFWAKanyon.png

and one more thing...when we win Sullivan your gone from DFWA for good...
*Sullivan responds
and when Doomsday wins...Jake you will join us and Kanyon you will put the mask back on and come back where you belong

- Sid & Gunner def Cryme Tyme when Gunner nailed JTG with a Spinning Sitdown Power Bomb afterward The Genius got on the mic and issued challenge that if Beer Money and whoever they could get can beat Sid, Gunner, & The Beverly Brothers then Beer Money gets a title shot at the next PPV. BMI accepted the match for Showtime Saturday Night.

- Honky Tonk Man & The Rougeaus def Wang Yang & The Highlanders when Honky hit the Shake Rattle N Roll on Rory

- Desmond Wolfe def Ranger Ross with The Tower of London

- Drew McIntyre & Mason Ryan def State Patrol

- In the 4 Way #1 contenders match it after 16 minutes Miz hit Dusty with the Skull Crushing finale but was then greeted by the Mic Check from Mr Kennedy who was about to go for the pin but was distracted by Michael Tarver & David Otunga outside the ring and when he turned around he was hit with the Pope Drop (Stone Cold Stunner) and pinned for the 1 2 3 and Pope will face Jake for the Showtime Championship Saturday.

- In the Main Event The Brainbusters def British Invasion 2 falls to 1 to become the new Showtime Tag Champions

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I know one match that's going to be on the card at the Vegas PPV...and I can't wait for it. LOL @ poor Billy Jack Haynes continually getting beat down by Bad News Brown. As an aside, I never liked Haynes and you know my love for Bad News, so I actually wouldn't mind seeing it happen a couple more times for good measure.

Didn't expect the 6 man belts to change hands in the first match but on the bright side I'd rather see MCMG holding any kind of gold, and Morgan being along for the ride is just a bonus. I wonder how Slick's going to take this defeat? Something tells me the Jive Soul Bro will be out for revenge.

The blowoff to the Snake/Sullivan feud is not going to be for the faint hearted, as you're already knocking them out of the park on the way to the next PPV. Can't wait to see who BMI gets to partner with for Showtime but for some reason I see them going over and challenging for the belts at the PPV as well. If that, the aforementioned cage match, a potential Rock/Savage blowoff and the other match I'm thinking will happen isn't enough to get people interested then I don't know what is.

Pope facing Jake at Showtime should be awesome too, glad he went over in the contenders match. It was really the right call. Finally, Brain Busters as champs...boss!

Excellent was always sir, you're continued dedication makes me proud.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
First things first, that poster for Vegas Baby! is epic.

An Akeem & Kamala team is a nice move.

Pope vs. Jake is certainly an interesting match, especially with each guys angles surrounding them.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank you sir...the next show is gonna be up later today...I was hoping to get more responses but oh well

Postman Dave

Reaction score
you got more of a response than my last show did, haha.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I guess we are just doing for the love....tbh Dave I know 5 people on your roster....tops

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really am enjoying your show. It's definitely the best out of all of us. It has a lot of effort and creativity. Keep up the good work

Postman Dave

Reaction score
yeah I guess we are just doing for the love....tbh Dave I know 5 people on your roster....tops

Understandable, I did have to go after a lot of indy and puro to make mine work. And yeah, I got my next 6 shows already planned out in my head so I'm certainly not gonna stop anytime soon.