Alcohol Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Where I went last night, Jagerbombs were £1. Drunk would be an understatement.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Cider or beer for me. I got some embarrassing stores when drunk, I guess I'll share one. First time I was really drunk, was around 16. Was at a mates house party and badly needed a shit... Now, if I was sober I woulda waited till I went home, because my house was was literally a 2 minute walk away, but I was desperate, so I went for a shit at the house. I come to wiping my ass, and then the toilet paper runs out. Looking everywhere I cannot seem to find any new rolls, so after remember a story about Indian's cleaning their backsides with their hands instead of using paper, I precede to do this. Of course, it sounds disgusting but i didn't just totally wipe it straight I used water and shit, and then once done I washed my hands for like 2 minutes with warm soap and stuff.... Yeah, it was disgusting, but I was pissed, and I think I washed up well, and it was a lot better idea than just to leave my ass unwiped at a party.....

3694-what-did-i-just-read.jpg

Lewb

Reaction score
A good host always has enough toilet roll. I would have used a towel and written on the wall with your own shit "NEED TOILET PAPER". Then burst out laughing and say you just noticed it, so people don't think it was you ;)

Clever I am see.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I was young, stupid, and drunk lmao. Since then I've been a lot more controlled when drinking. I mean, I've been smashed more than that night, but not been stupid. With that said, vomitting on the carpets in my house seems to be a regular thing to do when I'm drunk.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I tend to drink whenever I'm going out anywhere either with friends or work colleagues. I can't stand beer, only cider. I can drink roughly around 8-10 pints before I start to get legless. I remember when I was 15 and I was at my local sports club drinking. I had started at 1100hrs in the morning and then once everyone had left me and one of my mates ended up staying the whole night with our team captain as we had been locked in. We carried on drinking, I had moved onto shots of Jack Daniels and I fondly remember this yellow coloured drink which tasted like coffee. I still don't know what it is! On that day I drank more than I care to remember. These days I still drink a lot but only when I manage to get time off from work - which has proven impossible over recent years.

Dademo

Reaction score
I don't drink often, but when I do its usually liquor. I hate the taste of beer

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't drink at all, haven't drunk in quite a few years which was my dad's wedding. I can drink, but I choose not to really although i'm not entirely sure why. Don't like the taste of beer though.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I only drink once every couple weeks, but I've really developed a passion for German beer. Warsteiner in particular. It's hard to find in most places in the states, but I can get it at most SAQ's in Montreal. Warsteiner is by-far my drink of choice and likely will be for quite some time.

Maybe once every few months I'll drink heavier stuff. Jack Daniels, Jameson, and Polar Ice Vodka are usually what I go with. I usually just drink them straight, never really been huge on mixed beverages. I like to cut the bullshit and skip right to the being "fucked up" part when I drink that stuff. I also found a good vodka in the States that was really good... Frozen Ghost. Haven't been able to find it in Canada, but it was really good. Absinthe is also good on occasion, but definitely not something I would drink regularly. Haven't had a bad experience from it, but the taste is just too awful to deal with on most occasions. Adding sugar and ice water helps with the taste, but it's all a tremendous pain in the ass. Never had a bad experience with tequila either, so I'll drink Jose Cuervo if it's on-hand, but I've never went out of my way to get tequila.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

Being a Bartender There's to many for me to choose from.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

Beer, cheap and easy. But there is a drink that tastes like skittles. I like that shit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just merged this with the one we already had.

Captain and Coke.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Jack and Coke is my go to, but i'll looking to switch it up maybe Vodka and Redbull or straight Whisky.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Fuck mixing alcohol. Vodka and whisky do it for me.