Alcohol Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
What is your preferred type of drink? Do you drink much? How often?

Reason why I am making this thread is because I had a pretty heavy day yesterday on the alcohol. Me and about 8 other mates all met up and we all got really, really drunk to the point where half of us were throwing up. Reason why we got so drunk was because we hadn't caught up properly in months, and it all hit us at the time that our friendship group was falling apart, so the gathering needed to be done. We were all discussing stuff and whatnot, like old times and people we had lost and I ended up bursting out crying. I do not know why, as I was laughing whilst tearing up. I haven't lost anyone in a long while. It was quite the experience, and for now, I feel really close with the group of mates that I broke down in front of despite being seriously embarassed about the whole thing. Should I feel embarassed about it? The whole time they kept telling me real men cry blah blah, and whilst I know it's the alcohol I still feel really embarassed about it.

Share any drunken stories, any opinions. GO!

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I've been drunk every night this week. I didn't cry.

Killz

Reaction score
I've been drunk every night this week. I didn't cry.

Likewise.

University freshers week; a time of zero responsibility. In moderation alcohol is a wonderful thing but as I tend to avoid getting unapologetically drunk I have few stories to tell.

So what I will provide is this - Spiced Rum is an EXCELLENT drink and might I suggest, for any cocktail/mixer drinkers out there, throwing a double shot of Southern Comfort or equivalent, red bull, dash of lemon juice, segment of orange and segment of lime with ice into a glass and enjoy, courtesy of Killz.

Drink responsibly.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Likewise.

University freshers week; a time of zero responsibility. In moderation alcohol is a wonderful thing but as I tend to avoid getting unapologetically drunk I have few stories to tell.

So what I will provide is this - Spiced Rum is an EXCELLENT drink and might I suggest, for any cocktail/mixer drinkers out there, throwing a double shot of Southern Comfort or equivalent, red bull, dash of lemon juice, segment of orange and segment of lime with ice into a glass and enjoy, courtesy of Killz.

Drink responsibly.

I love Steamboats.

Which uni you at man? I'm going to Preston on Monday night to visit a buddy at uni. Cheap drink and easy women, what's not to love about freshers?

Killz

Reaction score
I love Steamboats.

Which uni you at man? I'm going to Preston on Monday night to visit a buddy at uni. Cheap drink and easy women, what's not to love about freshers?

Steamboats be with lemonade, ja? Excellent choice. Most SoCo cocktails are superb even though a beer might be manlier...

I go Uni in Chester man, it's perfect. Not too big a city but plenty of bars and clubs and the drink deals in freshers are just maniacal. You can't not love it as a week. Plus I'm way nearer Liverpool than usual, I should be at the Udinese game Thursday.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Love me some booze.

My liquor of choice is Tequila. Love the stuff.

My favorite drink is a Golden Cactus: 1800 Jose Cuervo (or Gold Patron) and Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-Up on the rocks with a dash of lime juice. It's a little sour if you dilute the drink with too much lime, but damn it's good. Whiskey is great too. Knob Creek is my brand.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Steamboats be with lemonade, ja? Excellent choice. Most SoCo cocktails are superb even though a beer might be manlier...

I go Uni in Chester man, it's perfect. Not too big a city but plenty of bars and clubs and the drink deals in freshers are just maniacal. You can't not love it as a week. Plus I'm way nearer Liverpool than usual, I should be at the Udinese game Thursday.

That's them. Although I drink beer/cider/Desperados a lot more often these days. Can't even remember the last time I had a Steamboat.

Chester is a pretty good place to go from what I've heard. Not too far away from me. You planning to go out in Liverpool this year?

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
This seems like my type of thread.

As a Scotsman, as you'd expect probably, I drink far too much but when has being tame meant being fun?.

Currently nursing a slight hangover as I write this, but you learn to accept the ass kicking your going to get in the morning for your crazy drunken antics the night before.

Favourite drink changes like the weather for me, at the moment it'd be a Long Vodka which is a double Vodka in a glass washed with bitters, and then filled with Lime cordial and Lemonade. Apparently it's a Scottish thing, but I implore you all to try it at least once, it's a pretty tasty drink.

Anybody here into Scotch?

Killz

Reaction score
That's them. Although I drink beer/cider/Desperados a lot more often these days. Can't even remember the last time I had a Steamboat.

Chester is a pretty good place to go from what I've heard. Not too far away from me. You planning to go out in Liverpool this year?

Yeah I've got heavily into cider since coming to uni, it's my preferred drink. I actually enjoy the taste which was what was missing from the previous couple years drinking lager haha

There are rumblings and plans in the pipeline but nothing definite. It's so cheap by train and close that I'd be surprised if we didn't at some point.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Yeah I've got heavily into cider since coming to uni, it's my preferred drink. I actually enjoy the taste which was what was missing from the previous couple years drinking lager haha

There are rumblings and plans in the pipeline but nothing definite. It's so cheap by train and close that I'd be surprised if we didn't at some point.

Jacques and Kopparberg are my favourite ciders. The big bottles of Jacques were like £2.50 at one point, which is effectively 2 pints for £2.50. They've gone up in the past year or two, they're like £4 now. Still not bad though.

If you go to Liverpool, get to a club called Aloha, definitely the best place I've been to in the city.

Killz

Reaction score
Jacques and Kopparberg are my favourite ciders. The big bottles of Jacques were like £2.50 at one point, which is effectively 2 pints for £2.50. They've gone up in the past year or two, they're like £4 now. Still not bad though.

If you go to Liverpool, get to a club called Aloha, definitely the best place I've been to in the city.

Jacques straight from the bottle for pre-drinks, been there my friend. Excellent cider. Rekorderlig, whilst expensive, is just superb as well.

Ah cheers man, appreciate the heads up. I'll probs hit you up before we go, if we go, and get a couple bar names off you too haha

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Beer. I do like my rum and coke. I'll have a screwdriver every once in a while. But beer is usually my main drink.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I've been drinking again. Beer; Peroni and Sol.

Cam, let me know when you're out. You definitely should hit me up when you're going. Basically, you want to get to Matthew Street. Get on there, and there's loads of different places for you to try. Krazyhouse is good, Heebie Jeebies too. Like I said, though, Aloha is my favourite club.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Chriss never says no to a bottle of Jack and good vodka.