Alcohol Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Crown Royal and a splash of 7up gets me every time....... especially if the splash gets smaller with every drink

AF.

Reaction score
Uh, I wish I had friends that are into drinking. All they seem to care about is spending time with their girlfriends. When we do go out it seems as though I'm the only one having a crack.

Been into Bulmers lately. It's a cheap Cider that is on tap at most of the places I go. Get on it.

2Q==

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Start on pints (Belhaven Best, Caledonian Best, McEwans Export, Magners or an IPA, steer clear of lager too gassy and makes me piss far too often), move onto spirits with mixers (Vodka and Coke, Vodka and Lemonade, Vodka and Irn Bru, Dark Rum and Coke, Spiced Rum and Coke, Whisky and Ginger) or just straight up Single Malt Whisky.

If they serve them though, I'll get myself a Long Island Iced Tea, not the manliest drink, but it's strong and tasty.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It's really got to the point where I'm drinking German beer exclusively. Every beer store I go to... I just look for whatever came from Germany and go with that, even if I'm more familiar with something else and I've never tried that German brand in particular.

Reaction score
I'm a Bombay Gin kind of guy, mix it up with Sprite, it's delicious. Or some Captain Morgan's, and if I'm feeling cheap, a couple Colt 45s.