What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
I could care less what some fag on a wrestling forum thinks about me. That's why I'm still here.
I just find it annoying and redundant that everytime I have a valid opinion about something, somebody has to type "moron", "blueberry" or some other insult just because they think it's cool. And don't get me started on the bandwagoners who chime in along. All I'm saying is if you don't disagree with a persons opinion about a certain topic, how about you try to debate it respectfully instead of typing insults to try to belittle the person. IMO the person who is doing the insulting, it makes them look like the blueberry if you have to resort to insulting people on the internet just because your life sucks.
Because 99% of the things you say are legitimately fucking Blue. I honestly and wholeheartedly will say for all of IWF that Small Show/John is 10x more intelligent/wise/knowledgeable than you.

Reaction score
Making the assumption that someone is insulting you over the internet because their life sucks makes you look like a blueberry too, son.
Using son over the internet, (especially coming from an Aussie) makes you look like a tool and a blueberry. Come back and type some more.

Because 99% of the things you say are legitimately fucking Blue. I honestly and wholeheartedly will say for all of IWF that Small Show/John is 10x more intelligent/wise/knowledgeable than you.
Says the guy who actually fell for somebody over the internet. And your calling me Blue?

GTFO.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
All I'm saying is if you don't disagree with a persons opinion about a certain topic, how about you try to debate it respectfully instead of typing insults to try to belittle the person.

Can't I do both?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

That's debatable

Reaction score
Well.. I dont think many people want to post on a site where theres Blue geeks with "online power" roaming around trolling people and editing posts.

Reaction score
I'm talking about when someone with "power" insults you, you insult them back, and they edit your posts. Who would want to join a forum like that?

...god...

Reaction score
Using son over the internet, (especially coming from an Aussie) makes you look like a tool and a blueberry. Come back and type some more.

Says the guy who actually fell for somebody over the internet. And your calling me Blue?
wat.

Weren't you the one that said the WWE has as much viewers and sells as much merc, if not more, than the Attitude Era currently? Oh yeah, yeah you were. The difference between you and I is I actually use concrete proof and evidence from your fucktarded posts that confirm the fact that you're the stupidest member on this site. You listen to whatever your tool-self is told to try to evade and dodge any rebuttal to your idiocy. Which makes you even stupider.

Reaction score
I'm talking about when someone with "power" insults you, you insult them back, and they edit your posts. Who would want to join a forum like that?

I'd rather it be like that then when MS runned things.. Or should I say "ruined" things.

Reaction score
Can't I do both?

Why would you feel the need to do both? If your debtate about a certain topic has factual information and your confident about your side, why do you feel the need to insult the person. Some members actually want to have an intelligent debate over a wrestling topic, if it's too much to handle here...

wat.

Weren't you the one that said the WWE has as much viewers and sells as much merc, if not more, than the Attitude Era currently? Oh yeah, yeah you were. The difference between you and I is I actually use concrete proof and evidence from your fucktarded posts that confirm the fact that you're the stupidest member on this site. You listen to whatever your tool-self is told to try to evade and dodge any rebuttal to your idiocy. Which makes you even stupider.
LOLERS. I'm going to love this.

Way to completely dodge my post. I wasn't the one who fell for a girl you didn't even know over the internet. Shows how pathetic you really are. Why don't you come back and type your same remedial insults about how I'm the worst member on this forum and I'll bump the thread.

And bandwagoners, come on in and chime in with the insults to me. You know you want to.