What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
This may be a small IWF rant, so please don't take this is the wrong way, but i'd like to see this site improve.

I'll be the first to admit my time and activity on this site has been minimal. I try and post in my free time, but most of the time i'm only around on the weekends. But it just seems like this place is drying up. Lots of members are gone, and no one is talking wrestling anymore. I know the WWE isn't what it used to be, but we are 2 weeks away from SummerSlam, the second biggest PPV of the year, and there isn't even a thread for it? Hence the title, what's going on??? I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention we need more particaption around the forum and the WWE section especially. Enzo is one of my favorite members, but he can't do it all himself.

I gues i've just been out of the loop and wondering why the site seems to be slowing. I'm assuming the chat box is no longer an option?? Did this site loss a lot of members when it switched servers or what? I probably missed something.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think it would help if we started advertising more. YouTube is a great way to get our names out there. This is really an easy forum to join and get used to.

Montana

Reaction score
I agree. Any somewhat concrete suggestion?

Umm, i guess not so much anything concrete. I would just suggest everyone to try and post more/better post. I think we lost a handful of members and basically if we can make the site more active again, past memebers, and new members to be encouraged by the activity.

Perhaps it is the summer too. People being outdoors more.

Youtube would be a good way to advertise...not sure how we would go about doign that though.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Colin's a cancer, everytime he posts wrestling he comes in and rapes my stupid ass opinion. I wish I wasn't such a fucking blueberry so he would stop laughing at me ?: (

We need members like you montana, opinionated, experienced and you like your blue collar wrestling. Now why aren't we able to draw members like you into our wrestling topics and we're stuck with what we got. I blame colin

Reaction score
We lose members because of some of the douchebags who has to flame someone just because they think the person opinion about something is illogical and wrong.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^i guess you have a valid point. We kind of rush new members off

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My activity in the wrestling discussion has gone down, but I post in other sections more. I even joined the E-Fed. I honestly don't watch any WWE shows anymore. I just read peoples reports on them and if something sounds good, I check out a match/promo on YouTube. I don't even watch TNA on Thursday anymore. I record and "catch it when I can". My interest in wrestling has taken a huge nose dive.

But I have been trying to get other places active. Posting new threads in the Entertainment sections, but there still aren't that many people posting in them. I think the main reason for the drought in activity is cause it's the summer. It's vacation time. Family and friend time. The same thing happened last year. If activity doesn't kick up by summers end, then we have a problem.

As far as new members are concerned, The Gardenstate guy and Pumpt something are pretty good.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Umm, i guess not so much anything concrete. I would just suggest everyone to try and post more/better post. I think we lost a handful of members and basically if we can make the site more active again, past memebers, and new members to be encouraged by the activity.

Perhaps it is the summer too. People being outdoors more.

Youtube would be a good way to advertise...not sure how we would go about doign that though.

Hmm, maybe each active member should try to make at least 1-2 decent threads weekly. I don't really watch wrestling anymore but I can try for the serious discussions section.
As for actual wrestling section, the problem is, as you said, wrestling happens to be awful these days. Hard to debate something that is uninteresting itself.

I think it would help if we started advertising more. YouTube is a great way to get our names out there. This is really an easy forum to join and get used to.

Anybody but Blaze wants to start making videos?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
what brought members here was the efed, just like how all the advertisements gets here. You can google wrestling efeds (or some shit, I forget) and this place comes up on the first page. Even my nerd ass in early 08 came here for the efed.

efed must not be doing well and the regulars aren't posting that's the problem.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
also when i first joined everyone was nuts over the monthly awards. I guess that does promote quality posting and all the fundamentals of blah blah

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

^ ^ ^

its because you ARE a dickhead.

though i agree with you on a few points in there.

Must be the booze.

Reaction score
Shut Up.

See, it's people like him who have seen me be a twit and you just won't let it go. I can be alright sometimes but you don't give me a chance so you're just as bad as some of the other members here. Also, another point is consistency. The last time the awards were done is may 10. Let's be consistent!

Also, Mike has screwed most of the active users here (Like MS, XBA, Kizza, LKP, Montana and many more) to the point where they just can't be arsed with Mike anymore and they travel to other forums like what happened last month. I gurantee if MS was still in charge, those members would still be here..

Reaction score
I ALWAYS STARE AT LHRs BOOTY
ME AND LHR ARE GETTING MARRIED!
I <3 LHRs BIG MASSIVE BOOBIES!!!
I TOUCH LHR ALL THE TIME
I LOVE LADYHOTROD FOREVER

^ ^ ^
that is your sig, you wonder why people dont take you seriously?