What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_sA9bmJrW0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_sA9bmJrW0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Kizza

Reaction score
So I'm guessing at 18 years old you weren't living with your parents?

Reaction score
He said he made it in life, yet he's 18. He has hardly experienced life to jump to a conclusion that he has made it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I could care less what some fag on a wrestling forum thinks about me. That's why I'm still here.
I just find it annoying and redundant that everytime I have a valid opinion about something, somebody has to type "moron", "blueberry" or some other insult just because they think it's cool. And don't get me started on the bandwagoners who chime in along. All I'm saying is if you don't disagree with a persons opinion about a certain topic, how about you try to debate it respectfully instead of typing insults to try to belittle the person. IMO the person who is doing the insulting, it makes them look like the blueberry if you have to resort to insulting people on the internet just because your life sucks.

This is just a heap of fucking gold coming from you. I've made several posts in sections related to the topic in which you just came in and responded with a random flame so GTFO you dumbass, you're a fucking crybaby queer whom no one likes. I'm not innocent in doing the same but at least I admit to it, smurf. Let's not forget the Undertaker thread.

Saying you are here because you don't care what people think of you, yet you continue to participate in pages worth of flaming over someone posting what they think of you, shows that you do fucking care you idiot.

Why would you feel the need to do both? If your debtate about a certain topic has factual information and your confident about your side, why do you feel the need to insult the person. Some members actually want to have an intelligent debate over a wrestling topic, if it's too much to handle here...

LOLERS. I'm going to love this.

Way to completely dodge my post. I wasn't the one who fell for a girl you didn't even know over the internet. Shows how pathetic you really are. Why don't you come back and type your same remedial insults about how I'm the worst member on this forum and I'll bump the thread.

And bandwagoners, come on in and chime in with the insults to me. You know you want to.

You talk about bandwagoning yet you go ahead and insult the guy over something you weren't even here for, you just read other members making fun of him for it so you hop on the bandwagon and do it yourself. You're so fucking stupid, you Blue transexual.

Die.

Reaction score
This is just a heap of fucking gold coming from you. I've made several posts in sections related to the topic in which you just came in and responded with a random flame so GTFO you dumbass, you're a fucking crybaby queer whom no one likes. I'm not innocent in doing the same but at least I admit to it, smurf. Let's not forget the Undertaker thread.

Saying you are here because you don't care what people think of you, yet you continue to participate in pages worth of flaming over someone posting what they think of you, shows that you do fucking care you idiot.

You talk about bandwagoning yet you go ahead and insult the guy over something you weren't even here for, you just read other members making fun of him for it so you hop on the bandwagon and do it yourself. You're so fucking stupid, you Blue transexual.

Die.
I thought you actually realized you were actually a piece of shit, so you decided to leave. Oh well. See you in 3 weeks again, birdie.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I apologize, I have a life so I disregard forums from time to time. It's a shame you can't say the same for yourself.

You didn't think I was a birdie last night, OH SNAP, BITCH.

Reaction score
I apologize, I have a life so I disregard forums from time to time. It's a shame you can't say the same for yourself.

You didn't think I was a birdie last night, OH SNAP, BITCH.
Yes, being a prostitute must be stressful. Do they give you time to wash after you do each man?