What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hand over the forum to the crown prince C4 and see what happens.

This forum needs a Islamic revolution.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

Iwf's activity booms generally with controversies, now we are kinda dead because we don't have any.

And stop requesting a mod spot.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Hi all. I came over from an old board and Small Show told me to go back. I just laughed at it. I'll try to do my best to post as much as I can and get to know everyone. My fortay is more MMA than anything else, but Im an old school fan. Caught my first match in 1985 (Jeebus Im gettin old). I think if we bring in some good discussions the board can grow. Hell this board is 10 times bigger than the rinky dink board I came from. Plus I like the fact that you can talk about just about anything here, unlike my old board. From what I've seen here, I really think this is the best board I've been on. I used to really love Ring of Honor, but don't watch as much. I amassed a 52 event dvd library from them, so I have a little knowledge of them as well.

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

I really don't want a modspot.

This Guy left? I thought he just realised that cyan is superior to red.

Reaction score
@ Montana: Yeah, He left :(. You probably deserve a SMod spot. The staff here have been messed up for months - People being put as Admin when people like XBA and Montana do tons more, People being added as joke mods and even Mike telling us to decide who mods which section. I don't think it's down to you, Beer. I don't want to pin the blame on Chaos but he has picked on several members, appointed strange staff members, making alt accounts, it's hard not to.

Beer

Reaction score
@ Montana: Yeah, He left :(. You probably deserve a SMod spot. The staff here have been messed up for months - People being put as Admin when people like XBA and Montana do tons more, People being added as joke mods and even Mike telling us to decide who mods which section. I don't think it's down to you, Beer. I don't want to pin the blame on Chaos but he has picked on several members, appointed strange staff members, making alt accounts, it's hard not to.

I don't understand why you think you can do anything about it. Were you even here at the start of the year? That's when we all did the crazy ass stuff ^.^

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
beer, I'm barely here but i remember you making an essay post on how you're going to do something to turn this place around and then a day later you were all fuck that i'ma go on msn demod me

how come i'm always around when these threads surface, Small show/John you take ownership especially if you want a mod spot. Post wrestling topics and if blueberries enter your threads trying to derail your shit tell em off intelligently. Pumpt73 is keeping the MMA forums alive and gardenstate and paulie are doing the TNA forums. XBA use to take care of the WWE Forums but we all scared him away, oops. Chessarmy use to take care of the TNA forums but then no one listened to his podcast anymores, oops. And Enzo is a stupid mehi we can't expect him to do anything efficiently... oops

Honestly we need montly awards, rookie of the month makes the rookie keep posting, wrestling forum poster of the month makes that guy post wrestling more and etc. Dew it and then make me a legend cause that's what i am

Reaction score
IWF just needs it's members focusing on the wrestling sections rather than HIAT. Notice how we have 2 mods for HIAT yet only 1 mod for the entire wrestling section (JB only mods TNA And the others are unmanned. Enzo is a smod so it doesn't count). This site should be rename ImpactHellInAthreadForums.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i agree wrestlings gay, but at the current state of the forum we gotta go back to basics as we don't have a core of people that can keep a forum alive with daily talk and normal conversing with each other. So John I think you should start posting in wrestling more and create threads that people want to reply too and everything will be a ok big guy.

Reaction score
Look at my reply to the "Edge" thread. Can't we all reply there and get a discussion going? I have layed the foundations..