What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

I have to agree with most everything you said. I really don't think i have enough time to mod a section, but that's kinda the concept, imo of the mod is to generate a buzz of what to talk about, and not so much policing the forum. (unless you have to)

That sucks This Guy left, because he def. put a lot of time into this place.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forum prides itself on being "not a normal wrestling forum" and most of the time the majority of the posts are within HIAT. Wrestling is getting exciting now and with the recent WWE/TNA wars, most people don't want a wrestling forum who's focus isn't wrestling. Maybe if you guys reshaped the staff (But still kept people like JB and Enzo) and added Montana and perhaps mod BKB in WWE Discussions, those forums would be far more active.

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity. Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling. They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

This needs to change if you want to get your forum booming. One other thing that I've noticed is that we do actually have quite alot of members online on a daily basis, but they don't post and the staff need to lead by example but they aren't which is a shame because I can look back and see IWF as a busy popular forum just a year ago but then we had this MS/Mike Chaos battle and ever since WM this forum seems to have gone downhill. With more members leaving, I think it's time for a change. This Guy has left also so this means that the recreational centre won't be used which also is a shame.

One last thing, I think some people are worried of being the laughing point of a thread. My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

Say what you want about the guy, but he makes some good points.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Surprised by how right he is. Sad really. This forum was simply the best, but so many people who join wrestling forums to JUST talk about wrestling, can't really enjoy this forum. Just can't handle how we are only here to have a good time, make fun of people, have friendly discussions, and barely talk wrestling. Although we are here because we like it. We also fuck with new members who seem incompetent, thus making them go away :smh To be honest if it was like this when I first joined, because I was also so incompetent, I would've left too...

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

Definitely got a kick out of me "bullying" people. I definitely think the majority of the forum are afraid to post because they do not want me to bully them. Definitely a reasonable and believable excuse. People that I deem as worthless (you, Blaze and 408kid) are the people that are on my bad side, and rightfully so. I could of just took the easy way out and perm IP banned the people I "bullied", but I am considerate.

Who ever has any ideas as to what to do to boost activity just PM me with those thoughts.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I haven't left.....I did step down from being an admin though. I have multiple reasons for why I did so. Some related to personal issues, some related to my feelings about this place, which I won't get into right now, but I will say that the person who said I put a ton of time into this place is right, and it was odd to hear that from someone besides Mike Chaos, and I'll leave it at that.

As for the recreational zone, the majority of it belongs and is suposedly being run by Wordlife now. The only thing that is still mine is the GM Pool, but yeah unfortunatly I don't have time for it. (also part of the reason I stepped down) but because its still mine I do still have regular mod status.

Reaction score
Can't be stuffed quoting, but I'm assuming the Small Show post under me was assuming me and not Monty. If not, well I'm just outright confused.

Who ever has any ideas as to what to do to boost activity just PM me with those thoughts.

I don't see why the discussion has to be confined to private messages. Not saying I personally have ideas, but since just about everyone here would be equally qualified as you and the other admins to comment on what they think would work or not, I really don't understand why it can't be a public discussion.

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I have no clue what I was thinking lol. I was most likely in the indy section at the time.

I sent a PM with some potential ideas.

Reaction score
BTW, i really think this abuse needs to stop between members. I've been here for over 2 years and I've never had a day where someone hasn't called me a prick or a blueberry or something.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
We lose members because of some of the douchebags who has to flame someone just because they think the person opinion about something is illogical and wrong.

You're still here. What's your excuse?

Another main issue imo is the unfriendly nature of several people. I've lost count how many times I've been called a dickhead or some other profanity.

Cum guzzler.

Most of the big wrestling forums focus on wrestling whereas IWF seems to focus more on insulting eachother and having a good time - Whereas people just want to relax and discuss wrestling.

Nothing says they can't do both.

They can't really do this here because everyone get's lost in the HIAT threads and it gets to a point where the wrestling sections get neglected and it's getting to that point. There have only been 4 posts in WWE Discussions in the past 2 days.

Meh. Who cares. If you want to discuss wrestling, go do it. You don't have to read anything you don't want to.

My name along with many others have been changed by Chaos and I think people may be abit worried because they don't want to be bullied. I actually think Mike bullies some members sometime which is wrong because if he wants an active forum then he should be unbiast.

I always preferred to look at it as the culling of the stupid.

I gurantee if MS was still in charge, those members would still be here..

Off my nutz.

BTW, i really think this abuse needs to stop between members. I've been here for over 2 years and I've never had a day where someone hasn't called me a prick or a blueberry or something.

Cock sucker.

Keeping the trend going.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
On a more serious note, who cares? Just do your thing. If you want to come on here and talk wrestling, then do that. If you don't like that HiaT is so active then don't go in there.

If the people on here who are complaining put half the effort into posting that they put into complaining there would be more than 4 new posts in the WWE section. Personally I don't really care. I get what I want out of the site.

Reaction score
You're still here. What's your excuse?
I could care less what some fag on a wrestling forum thinks about me. That's why I'm still here.
I just find it annoying and redundant that everytime I have a valid opinion about something, somebody has to type "moron", "blueberry" or some other insult just because they think it's cool. And don't get me started on the bandwagoners who chime in along. All I'm saying is if you don't disagree with a persons opinion about a certain topic, how about you try to debate it respectfully instead of typing insults to try to belittle the person. IMO the person who is doing the insulting, it makes them look like the blueberry if you have to resort to insulting people on the internet just because your life sucks.