What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Why would you feel the need to do both? If your debtate about a certain topic has factual information and your confident about your side, why do you feel the need to insult the person. Some members actually want to have an intelligent debate over a wrestling topic, if it's too much to handle here...

LOLERS. I'm going to love this.

Way to completely dodge my post. I wasn't the one who fell for a girl you didn't even know over the internet. Shows how pathetic you really are. Why don't you come back and type your same remedial insults about how I'm the worst member on this forum and I'll bump the thread.

And bandwagoners, come on in and chime in with the insults to me. You know you want to.
The funny thing is, you aren't even trying to 'troll', you REALLY are this Blue.

Reaction score
Using son over the internet, (especially coming from an Aussie) makes you look like a tool and a blueberry. Come back and type some more.

Says the guy who actually fell for somebody over the internet. And your calling me Blue?

GTFO.

And being unable to differentiate between "you're" and "your" makes you look like a blueberry, son. Get on my level.

Some members actually want to have an intelligent debate over a wrestling topic, if it's too much to handle here...

Surely you're not claiming you're capable of anything to do with high intelligence.

Kizza

Reaction score
Shut Up.

See, it's people like him who have seen me be a twit and you just won't let it go. I can be alright sometimes but you don't give me a chance so you're just as bad as some of the other members here. Also, another point is consistency. The last time the awards were done is may 10. Let's be consistent!

Also, Mike has screwed most of the active users here (Like MS, XBA, Kizza, LKP, Montana and many more) to the point where they just can't be arsed with Mike anymore and they travel to other forums like what happened last month. I gurantee if MS was still in charge, those members would still be here..

You're such a smurf.

Reaction score
^ He has screwed you because you surely deserve a mod spot now.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kizza MMA mod?

Isn't McFly a member of the debate league in his old forum?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why would you feel the need to do both? If your debtate about a certain topic has factual information and your confident about your side, why do you feel the need to insult the person. Some members actually want to have an intelligent debate over a wrestling topic, if it's too much to handle here...

But yer dum.

Seriously the people who actually get flamed in discussions is minimal, it's always the same people. I've had more than a few good discussions on here but they've been with people who actually have a clue. That's why people like you get flamed.

Because yer dum.

Reaction score
The funny thing is, you aren't even trying to 'troll', you REALLY are this Blue.
I'm Great One and I fell for a girl that was actually a man. Yes I'm really that pathetic.

And being unable to differentiate between "you're" and "your" makes you look like a blueberry, son. Get on my level.
My bad kid. I also was unable to differentiate between your mother and sister. They both looked and sounded the same when I did them. Your right, I had to stoop down to your level of stupidity, just for you to comprehend.

Surely you're not claiming you're capable of anything to do with high intelligence.
I'am since I'm in the minority in wanting a civil and respectable wrestling forum. Kudos to you just finally figuring that out.

But yer dum.

Seriously the people who actually get flamed in discussions is minimal, it's always the same people. I've had more than a few good discussions on here but they've been with people who actually have a clue. That's why people like you get flamed.

Because yer dum.
Funny, I thought we had a section for flaming so it doesn't happen in other sections at all. Guess I was wrong.

Reaction score
My bad kid. I also was unable to differentiate between your mother and sister. They both looked and sounded the same when I did them. Your right, I had to stoop down to your level of stupidity, just for you to comprehend.

I'am since I'm in the minority in wanting a civil and respectable wrestling forum. Kudos to you just finally figuring that out.

Don't have a sister, but if you really want to fuck my brother then go right ahead.

"I'am" in reference to being intelligent? :lmao

...god...

Reaction score
I'am needing to stoop down to your stupidity, so you can comprehend.

Reaction score
Congrats. You guys can point out grammar mistakes on a wrestling forum. You made it in life.