What's going on..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
This is just a heap of fucking gold coming from you. I've made several posts in sections related to the topic in which you just came in and responded with a random flame so GTFO you dumbass, you're a fucking crybaby queer whom no one likes. I'm not innocent in doing the same but at least I admit to it, smurf. Let's not forget the Undertaker thread.

Saying you are here because you don't care what people think of you, yet you continue to participate in pages worth of flaming over someone posting what they think of you, shows that you do fucking care you idiot.

You talk about bandwagoning yet you go ahead and insult the guy over something you weren't even here for, you just read other members making fun of him for it so you hop on the bandwagon and do it yourself. You're so fucking stupid, you Blue transexual.

Die.
God I am so glad you're back.

Reaction score
Pretty well. How is knowing that at whatever age you are, you'll never be as great as I am right now? I bet it hurts.

Seeing as you haven't or never will meet me, I don't know what entails you to think that you are better than me or anybody on this form. Don't forget to take out the trash tonight, James.

Reaction score
Seeing as you haven't or never will meet me, I don't know what entails you to think that you are better than me or anybody on this form. Don't forget to take out the trash tonight, James.

Sorry, I'm not home every night, nor will I be tonight. I have a life. I guess that's something you never had or have.

It's okay to live vicariously through me though. Allow yourself to feel loved. It's a great feeling.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah James, shut up, neither of us are better than him on this form.

Kizza

Reaction score
He said he made it in life, yet he's 18. He has hardly experienced life to jump to a conclusion that he has made it.

Pretty sure if you're 18 and you've made it in life, life with your parents would be pretty fucking good.

Stop trying to sound intelligent, because you're failing hard.

Reaction score
McFly is still cracking the same old jokes he did duriing the "Colin White, seriously dude!" flame war.

How is anyone this stupid allowed to breathe anything other than mustard gas?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I blame the summer. It's been pretty shitty.

Sports, TV, wrestling, music, video games, the weather.
Seems like movies are the only decent thing all summer.

Oh and that thing where Mike (practically) blew up half of the forum too.

nation

Reaction score
He's a legend. He's been around since like 2006. He's not active now but he used to be.