Revamping the staff, nomination thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Just some thoughts but I think we should work on the skin....I don't know what other people think but I think it's fucking ugly and fucking ugly forums wont attract people. The blue and black that was an option before was the best. It looked good and was easy on the eyes. This white shit is awful, the logo is awful....looks can sell and this place isn't attractive enough to sell. Maybe this isn't a big deal to people here, just my opinion, but I can tell you that if I were a new person looking for a wrestling site, the two things that would discourage me from joining is how ugly this skin is and how inactive it is. People don't want to join forums that barely have any discussion.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Lmao G1, I stayed for ages and the place just wasn't active, I still came online regularly to talk with the good members who remained but even you guys stopped being so active and eventually I just forgot about the forum lol. I've got quite alot of freetime at the moment though so I'll probably be a little more active :D

Reaction score
I swear putting me as admin will make this site more active, lol.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah, I may add you to the v-bookie section though. Streightedge does a good job, but I need someone for us Euros