Revamping the staff, nomination thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
feel free to nominate whoever you want, even yourself.
Anybody can be replaced.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Axis should be BTB mod. He's the only active member with a strong and steady BTB.

Reaction score
John for admin.

No but seriously, there shouldn't be too many staff members because the board isn't that active. I'd even say that you don't need anyone under the smod level to staff anymore. Just have Enzo watch the wrestling sections and Knox Beard watch the non-wrestling ones, with Great One and the admins helping out. If you want a mod for BTB then go Axis and if you need a separate mod for Babes, then keep Nino. Simple.

This is in white font to annoy you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Since the e-fed is apparently gone, the e-fed staff will be gone too.

McFly...

Reaction score
I know it might be a long shot, but I just wanted to nominate myself for TNA mod

McFly...

Reaction score
I watch TNA every Thursday, I'm on this site every day, and I wouldn't abuse the power. I feel that if given a chance I could do good. But if it doesn't happen, hey it doesn't happen.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see the reason for seperate mods in the wrestling section. I think Montana has the wrestling knowledge and activity to be the mod. He knows WWE, TNA, and Indies.

As for the News section, I think you should appoint that to someone who is willing to post any and all relevant news reports, spoilers, ratings (if need be) and to monitor the content posted by others in the section.

Reaction score
OhNoLady.jpg

NO