Revamping the staff, nomination thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
The only reason the rebellion against chaos worked back then was because me, G1 and Carlos were good friends with Monk and other staff, pretty much the only active guys were the ones part of the rebellion and the rest sort of just.. didn't care. This time setting things straight and enforcing rules shouldn't be such a problem. We've got a good base of respectable poster, an admin who seems to care and most of the active members part of the rebellion before or at least I certainly, don't really care that much. If you enforce some rules, treat everyone the same and then get two good administrators who care about the forum, another perhaps 4 super moderators, who also care and will cover a good amount of responsibility, then there should be no problems. If we keep to that, treat everyone the same, things will get better and hopefully with advertising, activity will increase.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I agree 100% with where Knox Beard is going. I think we should give him the chance to do so. Shit I'll even return to the E-Fed if he can revamp it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't understand why we are adding new staff when this place isn't really that active.

We don't really get any spammers or many troublemakers so I don't see a point to adding people. If anything, we need to get rid of some people's staff status. Maybe have one admin and two mods or something but it seems like anyone and everyone is becoming a mod and, IMO, I don't think it is necessary. Having more chiefs than indians is just stupid.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I'd like to nominate myself for all knowing supreme lord of the forums, and MS to be my cooking knife wielding enforcer!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'd love for someone to take over the Babes Section. If you look at the first page, 90% of it is posted by me so where's the nominations for Babe mod? If anything needs to be fixed on this site, it's the search. You search anything, you get post made from almost two years ago.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd love for someone to take over the Babes Section. If you look at the first page, 90% of it is posted by me so where's the nominations for Babe mod?

Seriously?

There's no nominations for babes mod because there has never been a reason to replace the current one. If you wanna go though you can, it'll just suck.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've already offered up my modding position once everyone gets situated with what exactly is going on. I haven't done anything in the way of Modding lately beyond trying to revamp the E-Fed.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've already offered up my modding position once everyone gets situated with what exactly is going on. I haven't done anything in the way of Modding lately beyond trying to revamp the E-Fed.

I would think that unnecessary tbh. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Axis

Reaction score
I'd love for someone to take over the Babes Section. If you look at the first page, 90% of it is posted by me so where's the nominations for Babe mod? If anything needs to be fixed on this site, it's the search. You search anything, you get post made from almost two years ago.

What can you contribute to the Babes Section as moderator that you can not contribute as a normal member?

That should essentially by the question posed to anybody before a staff spot is even considered.