Revamping the staff, nomination thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So you're trying to fix the site. Admirable.

But uhhh, unless you get to the root problems you're just a little dutch boy with his finger in the dam.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually, if this is serious then I am calling for all Administrators to be replaced with people who are actually interested in doing the job because let me tell you, you guys currently are doing a shit job.

When you actually bother to do one that is.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ideally the new Admins would be Enzo, Knox Beard and Airfixx. Just imo. I know 2 of the 3 won't take it but that would provide a nice balance between personalities.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
However I know that this is just going to turn into another classic IWF move of giving staff spots to anybody whether they are needed or not solely to try and keep their activity.

Gotta tell you guys, desperation is not very attractive.

Axis

Reaction score
This should be a nomination thread to remove mods. We do not need any more. There should be a shift toward a smaller staff, and some people should be removed, not out of spite, but out of the fact that they just aren't needed.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
This should be a nomination thread to remove mods. We do not need any more. There should be a shift toward a smaller staff, and some people should be removed, not out of spite, but out of the fact that they just aren't needed.

You can do that too.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually, if this is serious then I am calling for all Administrators to be replaced with people who are actually interested in doing the job because let me tell you, you guys currently are doing a shit job.
We are sorry if we are busy trying to do something with our lives.

On a serious note, Mike can't be touched. I would agree demoting Noumenon, simply because he isn't around anymore, and replacing him with 1-2 persons willing to do the job.
If they do, I can quit too. Being admin was just a personal curiosity, I've seen what it is, it's nothing special, and I don't even have the time to actively work for the site.

...god...

Reaction score
I can't even believe people still think there is a problem with the staff or that it needs to be changed. If you want more activity, you have to advertise, it's so fucking simple. And that task being solely placed on the 4-5 person active staff is arguable. You've all been here either a very long time, like myself, or a fairly long amount of time where you still must like this place and are loyal to this place if you remain to come here thus should be obligated to the same amount of necessities to help the forum prosper. That includes myself, Carlo, Beer, etc. it doesn't matter. None of us do anything to my knowledge to advertise, I was the only one who even brought it up in the staff room because apparently was the only one who actually could use his brain and tell you that lack of activity has nothing to do with flaming, 'trolling', or the staff (lol). Then after the responses so obviously indicating no one gave a shit obviously I stopped. If you want to do something significant for the forum, Carlo, go advertise and show people that you are so maybe more will. If there's an actual noticeable improvement maybe then things will actually change. Until then leave the fucking staff, more sections don't need to be fucking modded when the average post counts per day is what, 10? Lol. Me AND/OR Enzo could probably 'mod' the whole wrestling side alone with ease even though we're both not even THAT active. I can't even believe we're going over this, do people actually care if they're staff? I mean, what is the actual reason you even appoint someone to staff moderators? To oversee a section in which all you will be doing is stickying a thread every now and then and clearing up spam assuming people (or bots) actually register on the forum willing to fucking spam in the first place.

The only one who could logically do other shit would be Mike or Mark in which it'd be updates to the actual server and forum features.