Revamping the staff, nomination thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
I don't see why. You have been put there for a reason, and you haven't even tried to convince us of the opposite.

Not sure, Mike did everything, and I'm too lazy to check. Actually I may not even able to check.

Would you be willing to check and find out and if its fixable I'll start posting more if not then I'll prob just contious to not post.

Also another suggestion hide the reported posts and such it should be more of an for the staff's eyes only thing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Would you be willing to check and find out and if its fixable I'll start posting more if not then I'll prob just contious to not post.

Well IO, if you were really looking for a reason to not fix it he just gave it to you.

Also another suggestion hide the reported posts and such it should be more of an for the staff's eyes only thing.

Because that really makes a huge difference in the grand scheme of things.

J...

Reaction score
Well IO, if you were really looking for a reason to not fix it he just gave it to you.

Har Har

Because that really makes a huge difference in the grand scheme of things.

Twas just a suggestion. Took multiple steps to get the site where it is, its going to take multiple steps to get it back where it was but you could just go on talking crap to a potential active poster that works.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Twas just a suggestion. Took multiple steps to get the site where it is, its going to take multiple steps to get it back where it was but you could just go on talking crap to a potential active poster that works.

A stupid suggestion. Try thinking before you speak.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Your actions earned you a special treatment.
You can start by apologizing, and then I'll see what I can do about it.

J...

Reaction score
A stupid suggestion. Try thinking before you speak.

I did, the reason I said it is when its public people just comment in the threads saying dumb stuff when its supposed to be a way for the staff to keep track of stuff and such. I think its a smart suggestion personally.

Your actions earned you a special treatment.
You can start by apologizing, and then I'll see what I can do about it.

I would have no problem appologizing but now a days on here it would just give people more stuff to use against me, either way I'm sorry for raging and posting dumb shit all over the forum.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Ok, you were actually in 2 ''restricted'' usergroups, I took you away from one, the other one supposedly prevents you from using pms and maybe something else.