WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My first theme played was the miz lol. I like the game a lot its better than last years. One thing i dont get though....... Why the fuck are most of the move sets wrong? The top guys have an ok move set, but mid carders have all been given the same. Since when has Ezekiel Jackson done and arm drag or headlock? Might just be me being picky but that the only floor i have. And im assuming you cant have the music like sick puppies as your entrance theme cause of copyright when you upload to youtube?

Are you asking like if you can use it just to play...or like are you gonna upload matches to youtube.

Cause if your using it just to play then use what ever theme you want as long as its on your x-box or PS3(which ever you got) and it should be fine.

noumenon

Please tell me they at least updated the ECW title. Not that I like it better, it would just be fuckin lazy if they didn't.

PeepShow

as someone else said, Dreamer being pretty much the last ECW Original and the last person to hold the Hardcore title probably that is still with the company and in the game.

Chavo, again being a former cruiserweight champion and again I believe he is the last Cruiserweight champion that is still with the company and in the game.

and as for Jericho, with the exception of Big Show are they not the only WCW guys left in the WWE and in the game? So it would have to be one of the other, I could be wrong on that.

Yeah, I guess I understand the explanations, sort of, but why the fuck are they even in the game to begin with? If that's the case, where the hell is the Euro title?

LKP

Are you asking like if you can use it just to play...or like are you gonna upload matches to youtube.

Cause if your using it just to play then use what ever theme you want as long as its on your x-box or PS3(which ever you got) and it should be fine.

When you choose the music for your star the bands are not available to choose from its just all of the wwe roster's theme music. Last year it was just theme song 22 etc this year you cannot even choose a bands song as your theme.

This Guy

Yeah, I guess I understand the explanations, sort of, but why the fuck are they even in the game to begin with? If that's the case, where the hell is the Euro title?

well it didn't make much scense last year, but I guess this year with the create your own stories, it kinda makes scense. I mean you can create your own version of the WWE, much like a BTB, and maybe in your version WCW rises again, or maybe you have a hardcore or cruiserweight division in your version. It makes a little more scense this year then it did last year.

Hometown Kid

Really the only thing holding this game back is ineptitude on THQ's part. You cannot edit downloaded characters. :n: And can only use CAWs in 10 scenes in Create-A-Story. If they can just expand the game and take away the ridiculous limits on CAW downloading/story and freaking point system on making the CAW, they could have something...and for the love of God, no more Trips RTWs.

Kizza

Remember, everything needs to have a base.

They've added some new features. Wait for them to hopefully be expanded on next year.

Klide

Can anyone explain to me why i cant pick some people for career mode? Like my CAW?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how booking matches is in story mode or w/e its called.. is it fun? Cause im planning on buying it for the psp..

noumenon

Well let me save you a whole lot of trouble and tell you that if you're buying it for PSP...it's going to suck.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
why dont you answer the question, i've got it for the psp for the past 3 times.

noumenon

Really? I picked up the last one because it was on sale in a bin for like 10 bucks once and I was going away and wanted something to keep me busy. After playing it on 360 the graphics kind of instantly turned me off to the experience.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
the graphics never really got to me.. the game modes sorta kept me interested with it on the psp, i could care less on the graphics.

LKP

Ok im reading down loadable content etc. There isnt any yet is there? Only unlockables on the game there are at the moment isnt it?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Making matches in storyline mode is almost exactly like setting up a match in exhibition (or multiple matches like the former games' PPV mode). The only differences are you can choose who, if anyone, will interfere in a match and on who's behalf, and you can place a win/lose condition (which are very basic).