WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

My number one complaint about this game....WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE GET UP FROM EEEEEVERYTHING. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THEY GET TO THEIR KNEE RIGHT AWAY!
Anyone else notice this?

LKP

Yeah i was taker killed bourne 4 -5 tombstones chokeslams, hard grapples etc and he got up. And no commentary with bkstage brawls? That sucks its so quiet lol.

noumenon

Yeah I don't get it at all. You can fucking completely annihilate someone for 20 minutes and they get up like nothing fucking happened.
The new grappling system was a good idea but people's move sets fucking blow and it takes twice as much time to do everything.
I like the fact that you can use your signature move to set up for you finisher but if you're someone who's finisher is executed from the ground...good fucking luck getting them to stay down long enough.
The game LOOKS a lot better but I think most of the changes they made were fucking terrible. I seriously wanted to throw my remote through my TV while playing the HBK RTRM because it takes so fucking long to damage someone. The goal when you've gotta jump off the cage onto JBL...I put the game on EASY! and still can't get him to stay down long enough.
2010 blows, waste of money.

LKP

Its a good game, but the things wrong with it are more than the things that are good with it. It unbalances itself. Ive unlocked everyone, but stone cold :(. You need a code etc. You got it for ps3 or 360 dude?

noumenon

I have it for 360. I bought it last night. I still haven't unlocked everyone, I have a shit load blank spaces left, I can't figure out who I'm missing.
Who are the unlockables?
Also, the things that were wrong with '09 were just little annoyances. In 2010 they're more like massive things that at times make the game near unplayable.

Seriously put this franchise to rest and recreate it completely....no more SvR

LKP

Bob orton, trish, eve torres, Ezekiel jackson, vince, rock and sonebody else are unlockables. You unlock them in season mode along with loads of alt attires. I made zack ryder and hes awesome lol. WOO WOO WOO you know it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Rock on this game is crap again. His look looks bleh. Kinda looks like him during the Atttitude Ara but then it doesn't. weird. The Rock was the best (looks and moves) was in SD vs RAW 07.

LKP

Yeah i agree with that he looks weird. But so does a few of them of the game. Is there anyway i can get stone cold now?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I heard the only way to get Austin is you have to pre-order the game. Don't care though, wasn't reallly big on Austin anyway.

noumenon

Yeah, no you can get SCSA through X Box live...I think my game came with the code for it. Although I don't have XB live.

MizMasta3000

Just made a kick ass Sheamus. I hope hes not on DLC cuz i spent a lot of time on it

noumenon

The create a story is soooo fucking tedious and pointless. Whoever sits there and does that shit seriously needs to find something better to do..lol.

Also, someone give me a list of all the unlockable characters, I feel like I have a lot more blank spaces than there should be.

Hometown Kid

Just made a kick ass Sheamus. I hope hes not on DLC cuz i spent a lot of time on it
Sweet, dude. Mine is looking alright, the only thing that I screw up on is the hair.
The create a story is soooo fucking tedious and pointless. Whoever sits there and does that shit seriously needs to find something better to do..lol.

I really wanted to like it, I did. But it is SOOO boring! Jesus, just make a HCTP story mode, next year. Everybody knows that was the best one. Give me a break with the storyline editor.

noumenon

It's so fucking complicated and repetitive. Seriously, just what I feel like doing, typing out promos with my controller..fuck that shit.
Instead of wasting time on this garbage how about a more accurate roster and ironing out all of the kinds and obvious holes in the game play.

Hometown Kid

Whoever thought Ryder should not be in the game over JBL is an idiot. It's obvious that they just needed him for HBK's RTW. As far as the storyline designer goes, it's just too ridiculous to type out full promos like that. If they had pre-planned lines, it would have been lame, but at least playable...

And fuck 10 CAW segments and not being able to edit downloaded CAWs. :n: