WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I still think its stupid to have Natalyia w/o THD or even Tyson Kidd

noumenon

^Agreed. I completely forgot they weren't in the game. I was getting ready to set up an awesome series of tag matches and shit, then I realized they weren't there.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^^

lol.

Maybe if we get some DLC they will be part of it. Probably won't be knowing our luck but we can hope.

MizMasta3000

^^^they only use the JeriShow theme when they come out together. Big and Chris use their own in single matches

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So aparently there's a glitch in the game and when you create a diva, you can make them naked. Anybody come across this yet?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I read the story but not done it.

Some reports says it makes the game freeze

noumenon

They actually have the Jerishow theme? I haven't tried it yet. I try to stay away from Big Show..lol.
And fucking boo at them not recognizing a DX entrance unless they're both in their DX attire.

MizMasta3000

No they dont but I put it on there myself in case i actually wanted to play with SHow and Jericho at the same time

Hometown Kid

The create a story thingy sounds like a cool concept, but it gets repetitve an boring after a while. I'd be better if they actually said the words. I started making one, but I bored with it, so I had a non-stop night of Punk getting ran over, jumped, beat up, handicap match, getting fired, him crying, the annoucers calling him a pussy, and topped it off with a random scene of Santino finding money and running away. And even that only got a chuckle outa me.

I did the same thing except with Trips and switch with Santino with me jumping off the stage on him. :eek:

Also, I went to upload my Jimmy Jacobs CAW onto PSN and it says "Jacobs" is an inappropriate word. What!? :nonono:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
[YT]ex1nrr91BLk[/YT]

[YT]YZx3SO41RGg[/YT]

noumenon

It really pisses me off when your partner doesn't run in to knock the other person off the apron.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ah yes, the ever annoying incompetent NPC partner. Will they ever fix that annoyance to where they will actually be semi reliable at stopping the interference of your pinfalls? lol