WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So how have have you guys set your game up? Who are your champions...who'd you move to where?

I put Punk, Morrison and Swagger back on ECW.
Punk as ECW champion atm
Miz as US Champ
Dolph as IC
Jericho as WHC
Cena as WWE

Setting up some pretty cool fueds between Christian/Punk/Morrison for the ECW title...shit is pretty cool.

btman

Reaction score
What's even worse then that is the auto-targeting doesn't allow you to target the person on the apron to knock him off... And manual targeting I either forget to press L2 to change targets or I press it and no change happens because the 2 guys are in the relative same range as each other.

In 08 I liked GM mode.. To have some challenge in the game, get my CAW up with the fans.. and have a lengthy challenge

In 09 with no GM mode.. I just did tournament mode.. I'd set up matches for the CPU's and find out who my best champions were. Then fight them all lol.

In 2010.. There's no GM.. There's no tournament... And then I figure in create a story I can create a supposed tournament and set CPU's up in matches.. Which I could. But I can't even set up a tournament because after I finish 1 episode of a show... I can't set up 'winners' in matches the next week or anything until I finish the story and keep starting a new one... What if I wanted to build a storyline with the champs... Gah create a story is worthless.

LKP

Why dont the majority of the wwe roster on the game come out in entrance attire? It sucks ass if you ask me. Plus has anyone power bomb umaga through a flaming table? He does not move, i found that weird. All i did was hit him a few times then he was out.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah man, Christian where's his jump suit at random times. I thought it would be for special occasions like title matches, but it's just random times...kinda weird if you ask me.

noumenon

^Well Edge does the same with his trench coat...and Undertaker with the "Phenom" jacket.

It's really fucking stupid how if you try to give someone's Undertaker or Miz's entrance it puts their fucking hat on them.

Tag matches are a pain in the balls because of unresponsive AI and shitty tagetting. Also, they need to bring back the damage indicator, people get up WAY too fucking quick.

And ladder matches, can we please come up with a better system? I mean c'mon... it shouldn't take me 30 minutes of holding an analog stick to get the belt down.

Kizza

I rofl at this three finishers thing. So dumb.

Game is pretty bleh as I continue to play. I hit Taker with a Pedigree in the 3 on 1 handicap thingo in Brand Warfare, and JR keeps calling it a Double A Spinebuster. Not to anyone else, just Undertaker.

Grish also called Hunter Ted DiBiase on ECW. >_>.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I rofl at this three finishers thing. So dumb.

Game is pretty bleh as I continue to play. I hit Taker with a Pedigree in the 3 on 1 handicap thingo in Brand Warfare, and JR keeps calling it a Double A Spinebuster. Not to anyone else, just Undertaker.

Grish also called Hunter Ted DiBiase on ECW. >_>.

You get three finishers now?

I have yet to play the game.

Kizza

Some of the characters, i.e Cena and HHH, you can hold down RB at the time of your first finisher, and get two more. Quite pathetic, cos you can win singles matches in about a minute.

Unless you can get it for a decent price, don't really bother tbh.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Which I could. But I can't even set up a tournament because after I finish 1 episode of a show... I can't set up 'winners' in matches the next week or anything until I finish the story and keep starting a new one... What if I wanted to build a storyline with the champs... Gah create a story is worthless.

Or you could actually book the winners in the tournament instead of making it simmed.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
PROS

1) NO MORE FREEZE GLITCH

2) No more stun FOF

3) no more womens toe kick

4) more moves

6) No more 10-hit finishers

CONS

1) IMPOSSIBLE to play online since all people do is Gore and that dumb fucking head attack. Seriously with all the new moves it's fucking pathetic how people can only do the same shit

2) unable to modify downloaded CAWS this onne is just bullshit i've downloaded so many caws only to delete them because the moveset wasn't done. and if your a person creating you WILL get an ass load of message from people asking for Minor changes or to make them a caw

3) Standing CAF STILL sucks they added so many new transitions that can ONLY be lead to from ONE transition which make the move look stupid due to that unneccesary needed transition

4) ONLINE LAG this is so fucking annoying when people have to use the Paint tool to mmany times it takes forever for a match to load up and then lags like a bitch the whole time.

5) unneccesary additions ask yourself this Do we really need create a titantron ansd how many people accually play with entrances on yet alone use the created one