WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

The Rumble match pissed me the fuck off bad. I was tossing guys out left and right (funny at one moment it was nothing but black guys in the ring. I threw all those white fuckers out). Well I had Big Show ready to go over and I'm yelling for HBK to come help. He comes over and tosses out both of us at the same time. It was cool cause I didn't know it could do that, but reality struck and I remembered that I was eliminated.

Lol, HBK did the exact same thing to me! :mad:

Kassidy

Reaction score
u guys are beyond Blue lol, game is better than any svr in the last 3 years and to eliminate 2 people you have to wait while they are in stage two of throwing a person out and then use your finisher and poof they are both out. Any other questions ask me on ps3, i try not to post on here. just wow to all of you, I play on legend and I still end matches in less than 4 mins. the game doesnt suck you suck at playing the game :p

MizMasta3000

i like the game too and i feel like its been a while since uve been on iwf

btman

Reaction score
I am just mesmerized at the fact that you sit in there and just watch the CPU wrestle itself.

I haven't been in create a story long enough, but I'm about 95% sure you can sim matches like in GM mode and tournament if they are CPU matches.

Yeah noumenon. I had a singles match in legend mode against Big Show... I did EVERYTHING and he did not bleed for around 20 minutes +. I could barely get him down past a 2 count until I did a finisher (taunt for full momentum) and another finisher lol.

I'm almost wondering if hardcore level helps make someone else bleed? Because I hit him him with chairs and DDT's and the bare turnbuckle and nothing worked.

phantomgerald

I always look forward to the RTW mode. Is it just me or does RTW is a watered down PG storyline too?

Hometown Kid

Santino sounds so gay and laid back in RTW. He totally phoned it in. And why can't you lose? I tried to make Trips lose to MVP and it made me restart. I don't wanna play as this Big-nosed douche! D: A "brand warfare" storyline is the perfect kind to be able to play as anybody and instead I am stuck with this clown. :smh And why in the CAW RTW half the time are you forced to dress up as a back to the future dumbass? :n:

LKP

You got to admit making Vince do the chicken dance in the suit is kinda funny but lame lol.

Hometown Kid

If that is how WM26 ended for real, with an indy guy making Vince do the chicken dance, I would laugh at fan/IWC reaction.

Kizza

I think that you can throw two people out if you have a finisher and go over and grapple when two other guys are fighting and press finisher or something. I have no idea.