WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Do we have an unlock everything code yet? Fuck the womens story and redoing stories to unlock shit tbh....:smh

Reaction score
I think the guys at THQ need to actually WATCH an episode of RAW/Smackdown, and re-work their RTWM stories. If they aren't going to give us a full year of storyline to work through, they should really be overdoing the RTWM stories.

The general 'feel' of the episodes, from what I've seen thus far, just doesn't remotely feel like WWE. I think they need to mimick things, from the camera angle/placement/movement, to extensive use of intro music, commentary and actual conversation between people...

noumenon

^Sadly no.... I wish they did. They let you unlock the "skip" option for RTWM so you don't have to skip the cut scenes and deal with all the load screens.

Hometown Kid

The women's story is actually the only one worth a crap tbh. I still don't realize who a 3 month storyline no matter how great it is is appealing to in the first place. =/ Like I said, just go back to how HCTP's Season was, no voice acting is worth giving up if it is more fun to play.

noumenon

I think next year they should check out Midway for making the game. Although TNA's game blew the character models looked incredible. I'm sure they could transfer over a lot of their game ideas.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The women's story is actually the only one worth a crap tbh. I still don't realize who a 3 month storyline no matter how great it is is appealing to in the first place. =/ Like I said, just go back to how HCTP's Season was, no voice acting is worth giving up if it is more fun to play.

They were being generous doing that. Last year, they didn't start building most of their Mania matches until AFTER NWO. So they were being generous in giving an extra 2 months.

Hometown Kid

No, I am saying the RTW mode sucks because it is too short, not taking shot at the real storylines...just bring back Season mode, dammit! Fuck RTW.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I agree with that 100%. Fuck RTW. If their career mode was halfway decent it would make a big deal out of getting to Wrestlemania over the course of a full year in the first place. Am I right?

Reaction score
I really like the idea of RTWM, I really do. I just dont think they're putting enough into it, to make it worth removing an ACTUAL Career mode. I've been enjoying them thus far, but I really can't get past the shitty production of them. Like I said earlier, the 'feel' of them is all wrong. Content, aint too shabby for a game though.

We should start posting pics/videos of everyones CAS. I'd love to see what everyone else makes in the game...

noumenon

I actually made a modernized Kane the other day. Hes got the buzzcut but I made him a modernized mask and new outfit and stuff...looks pretty cool. Other than that I just made a guy to get me through that horrible RTWM CAW bullshit. I hate using CAW's in general.

Kaedon

Reaction score
For the record, I like the storylines. The best was the Cena/HHH one. It focused completely on the title. I wish the WWE had the sack to destroy one of its belts again...

LKP

Yeah it unifies the 3 titles in the hhh/cena storyline. Why does Big show get a good storyline in a game and a shit one in the wwe lol.?

MizMasta3000

@Noumenon, Midway is bankrupt now I think. They gave all their games except for TNA IMPACT to Warner Bros. Looks TNA wont have a game for a while

Kassidy

Reaction score
@Noumenon, Midway is bankrupt now I think. They gave all their games except for TNA IMPACT to Warner Bros. Looks TNA wont have a game for a while

Actually wrong, THQ bought midway a whiles back so TNA won't be made unless THQ wants to make it. Which WWE won't allow.

I think that you can throw two people out if you have a finisher and go over and grapple when two other guys are fighting and press finisher or something. I have no idea.

Seriously? I posted this on the last page, actually read post and your answer is there,