WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, you can upload your own music. But for some reason, mines louder than usual so when they come out, you can barely hear the audience or the annoucer talking. So I just use whatever is on the game.

LKP

Some tracks are louder with mine. And i think the songs int his years are fucking shit. Christians is ok along with legacy's but i dont want to use them. I used edge's theme in the end for my guy.

noumenon

I hate using Superstar's themes on my CAW's...then I feel weird having them ever face that person..lol.
If I create a "dark" gimmick I'll use Taker's but that's about it...since I hardly use him the game.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yup same thing happened on 09 too. I even modified the tracks on iTUNES and it ain't do shit. So it only toke one time on the new one for it to not work for me to say to hell with it.

I'm using Christian's theme right now. Sounds weird when they boo me when that music plays. I like using either Mark Henry's or Matt Hardy's theme if I'm a heel.

LKP

This year though the music does jump or stagger when you win a match. They fixed that i think, yeah when i make a caw i want my own theme song. I may make another cd now to put on my ps3 for new theme song ideas.

noumenon

I always create an AJ Styles'ish character and use Christian's TNA theme for him. Christian has had some bad ass themes....
I even use his old one from the Brood era from time to time.

LKP

OOOoo that reminds me i ahve that theme on my i tunes. Ill stick that on the cd im doing now. Well done dude for reminding me :)

noumenon

I wish you could change their title celebrations and stuff like that. I don't like to see Orton or Taker skipping around like a bitch after winning a title.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wish you could change their title celebrations and stuff like that. I don't like to see Orton or Taker skipping around like a bitch after winning a title.

I think I said something along that line in my video I made where I wont he World Title.

I'm sure I posted it on here...

but I agree.

noumenon

Oh, I didn't watch. But yeah, it looks ridiculous. The generic match win celebrations suck.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah. I mean hell like you said I doubt the Undertaker would do that shit if he won a title...hell I know he wouldn't. He'd be all turning the lights out holding the belt in the air and getting on one fucking knee. Orton be doing his little pose with it or something. Triple H would get in the corner hold it in the air and do that pose he does.

But nope everyone is gonna jump around like a little bitch and be like "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M THE CHAMPION HEY GUYS LOOK I'M THE CHAMPION"

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I've done 3 Royal Rumbles.

30 man
20 man
10 man

Jericho won every single one, which is awesome.. but man, rofl.. must be something about his abilities that makes him so awesome.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Is there anyway to sim shit in Create A Storyline? (see the result)

I cant stand watching 1 show of smackdown with like 6 matches lasting 20 min. each..

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I downloaded that song where somebody mixed Christian's old WWE before he left and his 1st TNA theme and used that for awhile. But since it's loud, it sucked I couldn't hear the heel heat I was getting so I changed it.

This one....

[YT]Xhdyx1ZOZco&feature=related[/YT]