WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I have not the patience to copy then off a caw site. I want a really good zack ryder CAW.

noumenon

^Just gotta wonder how long some of those people sit there to get guys to look that perfect.

LKP

The lighting in the caw this year is shit, ive used hhh lights for almost everyone. Damn twats, plus the entrances are shit.

noumenon

Anyone have a good CAW site. I'm looking for a good Sheamus... and possibly Zack Ryder.

Klide

Ok my CAW is 100 rating but when i seem to charge my attire it goes back to 64 any help here?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Glitch. It was either somebody on here or someone at one of the game cheats site that said this happens when you change the attire.

LKP

I need a good sheamus and bad, ic ant be bothered to all of the attire etc. I got a good zack ryder, but if these 2 are in the Dlc for Jan i will not be happy after making them lol.

noumenon

Glitch. It was either somebody on here or someone at one of the game cheats site that said this happens when you change the attire.

Well, when you change your attire if you notice it says something about returning settings to default... they mean everything, not just appearance. It's ridiculous.