WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Thanks for answering my question by asking me the exact same question.

MizMasta3000

lol, I thought you said there was going to be. They have Yoshi Tatsu download revealed but thats all THQ is releasing

LKP

Dlc came out in Jan for ps3 last year didn't it? I dont want alternate attires this time i want more wrestlers not a bloody different attire for eve torres. I want more music, wrestlers and moves.

LKP

After downloading someones good sheamus caw off the online features. I cannot edit the caw at all, no music, no moves. Is there a way i can edit anything that i download caw's etc?

Kassidy

Reaction score
actually THQ hasn't confirmed Yoshi and the picture was proven fake, DLC was suppose to be here within weeks of release said by yukes but it looks like we are waiting for January and no one knows who is in the pack and it won't be just one person.