WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

You know you hate Yoshi Tatsu when you prefer Charlie Haas in the game over him

LKP

Lol Haas will not be in dlc he has not been on smackdown for months.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Now would you suggest this game for a Xmas gift because I was actually considering buying this till I read the last page.

Now I haven't played any of the SvR games, last WWE game I played had Lesnar and Goldberg in it. Now I don't plan on playing this online, all I'd really do is play the storyline and random exhibition four way tag team ladder matches (if that's still possible). I think wrestling games get boring quick and dont' really plan on repeating any storylines after I beat em (like in Madden after you win the SB you can continue? I'm not doing that shit)

Now, the create your own storyline feature looks interesting and I've seen reviews and the game looks good that's why I'm considering it. And surprising enough, I haven't heard anything really bad about the game (unlike the other SvR games).

Now would you suggest this game to me?

LKP

Yeah get it for yourself dude. If you do not like it sell it on ebay :)

MizMasta3000

The RTWM are good. The features are straight. The CAW mode is a little complicated but after you do the accomplishments, CAWs are fun to play aroung with even tho u have to go through career mode. SvR has evolved since HCP. I would suggest it for a good gift for the holidays. Mind you they do get boring quickly. But theres always something to play around with so that your not feeling like theres nothing left to do.

LKP

LMAO

We come out to cryme tymes music. I might make us later on caw lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I was thinking about possibly creating a new gamer profile and creating IWF users for the game to make things interesting. Then I don't have to worry about maxing stats of the CAW's out.

Hometown Kid

I was thinking about possibly creating a new gamer profile and creating IWF users for the game to make things interesting. Then I don't have to worry about maxing stats of the CAW's out.

I already put a CAW of myself up with my moves and stats. So if you're on PS3 just use that. It's nearly photo realistic.

:shifty: