WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was thinking about possibly creating a new gamer profile and creating IWF users for the game to make things interesting. Then I don't have to worry about maxing stats of the CAW's out.

:thumbup:

sounds cool man

MizMasta3000

My CAW space has ran out and I have nearly all my caws maxed out. Too late to do it for me

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was thinking about possibly creating a new gamer profile and creating IWF users for the game to make things interesting. Then I don't have to worry about maxing stats of the CAW's out.

Make sure you make me swoll. Muscular, atheletic, my beards a patch on the chin, and make sure I'm packin.

noumenon

Agreed... rent or borrow.
The only time I break it out lately is when I've got a few friends over havin some brews.

Hometown Kid

The online is just fine for me lag wise. None at all really.

But SO many cheesers...:nonono:

Kizza

Fuck wrestling games online. I swear to God the people on the have no fucking lives besides wrestling games.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Fuck wrestling games online. I swear to God the people on the have no fucking lives besides wrestling games.

Like UFC Undisputed fans.

Fucking running out, taking you down, trying to be Jon Jones in his recent fight. Don't even get me started on the ground game controls, that's a whole another piece of clusterfuck mechanics due to these "hardcore" fans that been watching UFC since Brock Lesnar came in.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well at least I'm glad to know that it's the ground game controls themselves that were a pain in the ass. I just thought it was because I sucked at rotation controls. But it's good to know that it's just a flaw in the gaming system. lol.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
this game is pretty much a Giant Middle Finger to use by THQ

things i've found to be wrong so far

1) online is just rediculous, things from the occassional lag to nothing but fags using the same three moves
2)WAAAAYYYY to repetitive with leveling caws
3) Censor for the community uploads are just sad ( "Sick" Nick Mondo's finisher is the Assult Driver but gets censored for no reason)
4) un-editable Downloads is just plain stupid, How many times have you downloaded a great looking CAW only to have a Terrible Moveset or the default one?
5) finishers as regular moves are just plain annoying
6) One button reversals just suck i understand making it hard as hell to revers so people don't just button spam but sometimes it is a bit TO hard
7)Springboard being nerfed was a good thing to me but Maybe i was a little TO much of a jump from last year
8) stamina is STILL wrong; in 08 it was just annoying, in 09 it didn't do a dam thing, and now in 10 your guy is keeled over dying from one running clothesine
9) CAF is still to jumpy with all the transitions they added there are still to many unnessicary one in order to get to you specific one and you STILL can't make a decent indy finisher Despite how requested the were last year

and now some of the good things

1) better roster even though some people's moves aren't right it is still nice to have the variety
2) Ability to reverse hot tags even though they are sometimes to easy to stop it is nice to finally have the option to screw up the opponent
3) you don't lose a finisher if it doesn't hit right, i LOVE this one ecspecially if i have the shining wizard as a running finisher when it doesn't hit dead on you still hve the finisher
4) diving moves finally hit i am so happy that if you div to early and a guy is getting up the move changes to something that hits nicely
5) no more FOF
6 (BEST UPDATE IN THE GAME) NO FUCKING FREEZE GLITCH

Kassidy

Reaction score
first rumor of dlc

The first batch of DLC for Smackdown vs Raw 2010 will be released in January for 360 and PS3. The pack will include Yoshi Tatsu, Zach Ryder, Sgt. Slaughter, Layla and classic Undertaker.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1260392187.shtml

if true its a fail to me, no hary dynasty so i wont buy it