WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jberq4006

Reaction score
well i finally got the game and good thing was i brought it on ebay for cheap since it was brand new and started. now first off i dk y they had to change the controls since the ealry wrestling games such as smackdown were basically the same controls and as far as the storyline i prefer the season rather than road to wrestlemania and what makes it worse was on the road to wrestlemania u have as least 5 people to choose and they just the usualy such as edge, HHH, michaels, etc and i mean from playing i was a little disappointed and thought they coudlve done it better but failed misreably which in my opinion smackdown here comes the pain was the best game that wwe has ever produced and also smackdown shut you mouth