WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Bret Hart please... one that looks better than he did in the Legends game.

LKP

Ill ask again is there a way you can edit the caws you download from online?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I just played this game for two days in a row. 8 hour stretches each day. Unlocked everything from all the Roads To Wrestlemania. Created a CAW and maxed out his stats exhaustively after going through Career Mode. And now there is nothing left for me beyond acheivements. I was going to create my own CAW league and post videos on youtube, but everytime I try to copy and paste my pre-existing CAW it still brings down my earned stats all the way down to the minimum. So I would have to go through a boring and uneventful career mode with 32 characters.

Sure you could call that replayability, but if I were to get done with that I would be sick of playing the game at all and would lose the passion for a CAW league in order to max everyone out.

So yeah, this game has a VERY short shelf life. It's repetitive, it's extremely boring. And without Xbox Live available (even though I hear it's extremely laggy anyway) I've got nobody to help keep this game entertaining through a multiplayer.

I regret having this game be my first choice for my first XBox game. lol. Fallout 3 has been much more satisfying with more longevity for me thus far.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Agreed. I haven't played the game in about a week or 2. I didn't even finish playing all the Road to Mania's. Just got tired of playing it. That will prob. be the last wrestling game I get for a while. Got way too boring.

noumenon

I think 2010 is the quickest I ever dropped playing a wrestling game. I played it for maybe around two weeks. It's the same shit, nothing new. I actually went back and replayed Arkham Asylum for around the fourth time over finishing everything there was to do on SVR2010.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I went back to playing Uncharted 2, beat it 2 more times, got all the treasures, and going to go through again to beat it on the hardest difficulty. I'll do that again before playing SD vs RAW again. I just got NBA 2K10, and have Modern Walfare 2 and Resident Evil 5 on my list of games to get, so I'll be playing those before I touch SD vs RAW again.

noumenon

My fiancee beat me to buying Assassins Creed II and is making me wait until Christmas for it. So as of right now I really have nothing else to keep me occupied aside from SVR2010 and Batman. I don't play online so I really don't have any interest in Call Of Duty. I was thinking of restarting GTA4 for shits and giggles.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Me and this guy at work made a bet on who could beat GTA 4 1st without cheat codes (of course we still used them). That lasted for about 3 days before we got sick of playing it. That game is starting to get repetitive too.

noumenon

First time I played it I actually got pretty damn far before giving into the temptation of using cheats. And it was mostly just to drop in Astin Martins as shit.

MizMasta3000

I just played this game for two days in a row. 8 hour stretches each day. Unlocked everything from all the Roads To Wrestlemania. Created a CAW and maxed out his stats exhaustively after going through Career Mode. And now there is nothing left for me beyond acheivements. I was going to create my own CAW league and post videos on youtube, but everytime I try to copy and paste my pre-existing CAW it still brings down my earned stats all the way down to the minimum. So I would have to go through a boring and uneventful career mode with 32 characters.

Sure you could call that replayability, but if I were to get done with that I would be sick of playing the game at all and would lose the passion for a CAW league in order to max everyone out.

So yeah, this game has a VERY short shelf life. It's repetitive, it's extremely boring. And without Xbox Live available (even though I hear it's extremely laggy anyway) I've got nobody to help keep this game entertaining through a multiplayer.

I regret having this game be my first choice for my first XBox game. lol. Fallout 3 has been much more satisfying with more longevity for me thus far.

Thats every SvR game tbh only cool until the first 3 weeks or so. DLC will be out tho soon

Kizza

My fiancee beat me to buying Assassins Creed II and is making me wait until Christmas for it. So as of right now I really have nothing else to keep me occupied aside from SVR2010 and Batman. I don't play online so I really don't have any interest in Call Of Duty. I was thinking of restarting GTA4 for shits and giggles.

Fuck, I went through and did the I'm not going to kill everyone when I have a choice path in GTA 4. Leave a bit of a hole tbh >_>.

I must say, I only did it for the easy achievements.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
All I know is that WWE and THQ are gonna have to COMPLETELY revamp the game if I am going to pick up next years edition. I don't want anymore bs about "Take out one aspect of the game and replace it with an even more useless engine of the game". Seriously, they take out GM mode/Create A PPV and replace it with Create A Story mode? They take out actually interesting Career Modes where you can play anybody and run through and entire year and replace it with a crappy title chase engine and Road To Wrestlemania? And for no reason they add useless Paint Tools and Highlight Video creations yet they DOWNGRADE options for actually creating your own wrestlers?

I think the SVR series is going the same way real life is. They've got zero competition so they feel like they can be lazy and just half ass everything while slowly stripping away anything that makes the product entertaining. Well they won't be getting sixty bucks from me again. I'll wait until it's in the less than $20 bins.

As for downloadable content, if the rumors are true and they ONLY plan on having Yoshi Tatsu be the soul new superstar while they waste space on giving Eve Torres alternate outfits, that's not even worth 2 cents in my book. Give me Zack Ryder, Sheamus, Tyson Kidd, Charlie Haas & Davey Hart Smith before Yoshi Tatsu tbh.