WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
5) unneccesary additions ask yourself this Do we really need create a titantron ansd how many people accually play with entrances on yet alone use the created one

I like that and I play with entrances on and all that so yeah...not a CON imo

btman

Reaction score
Or you could actually book the winners in the tournament instead of making it simmed.

Once again I like it set up like a tournament. If Cena can't beat The Miz for the WWE title in a CPU simmed match. Well then I (or anyone playing the story) should fight the Miz for the title.

In create a story.. I have to choose otherwise the entire story changes and doesn't make sense any more.

GM Mode > Create a story.

Noumemon grab with both hands? If you are talking about forced ladder matches that you don't want to do just let the CPU to grab the briefcase or belt with both hands (Just climb the ladder if he grabs with one, then he'll stop... then just drop down.. until he grabs with both)... Let him get it near the end... During that time keep taunting.. Get a signature.. Climb when its near the end, superplex him or w.e.. and get the win lol.

Otherwise if you are booking ladder matches and playing them yourselves.. Well you should be glad they last a little longer lol. But I do agree.. With the scenario above you'll never lose a ladder match against a CPU, so they do need to change something.

The Rated R CMStar

I am just mesmerized at the fact that you sit in there and just watch the CPU wrestle itself.

Qwake

Got around to playing the game, the gameplay was alright, I really liked the new royal rumble although it was quite easy to eliminate others. Scramble Matches sucked, I thought it'd be awesome but it's so fucking hard to get pins when you're playing against another player, not too bad though.

The create modes were alright, career modes still shit, just plain basic matches which suck, story designer thing put me to sleep so fucking quickly. I wouldn't buy this game.

noumenon

Certain shit shit in the gimmick matches really sucks...

-Inferno match is insanely easy and pointless.
-Why can't you throw people from the top of the cell through announce tables?
-Okay, you can throw guys into the turnbuckles again in the EC...but is it me or can you not get on top of the chambers???
-I played a first blood match against Cena the other day where I literally beat him in the head for 20 minutes and he did not bleed.
-Unless you're the first entry in the scramble match it's virtually impossible to win.
-Royal Rumbles are waaaayyyy too fucking easy. I hated the rumble health bar in the previous game that kept your over the rope damage, but this is too damn easy.

Also...
Why haven't they brought back the fighting area over the guard rail into the crowd? That shit was awesome.
The stage needs to have more interactive stuff on it, there's virtually nothing to do on the entrance ramp.

Qwake

Yeah with the Scramble Match, you'd think coming in last would help because you'd be most fresh and could just beat the shit outta them and get the pin, but its actually way harder because you have fuck all time to pin somebody with the three other guys breaking the pin everytime because they don't stay down anywhere near long enough.

The Royal Rumble, while I do like the style it is just way too easy, you should either have to really hurt them before getting them out in that or make most of the eliminations like the one where they on on the mat by the ropes and you have to press the button at the right time.

Quite a disappointing game imo.

noumenon

For example, I did a fatal 4 way. Just to experiment I beat on everyone for like 15 minutes solid. Just royally fucked everyone up, non stop. AT LEAST 6 finishers a piece. I got everyone down, attempted a pin and they STILL get up within 2 seconds in time to break the pin.

LKP

Thats good though that's its harder. We would complain if it was to easy.

MizMasta3000

I throw em out of the ring and get one guy or wait until there doing a move on someone else to pin

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Rumble match pissed me the fuck off bad. I was tossing guys out left and right (funny at one moment it was nothing but black guys in the ring. I threw all those white fuckers out). Well I had Big Show ready to go over and I'm yelling for HBK to come help. He comes over and tosses out both of us at the same time. It was cool cause I didn't know it could do that, but reality struck and I remembered that I was eliminated.

Hometown Kid

How do you eliminate two guys at the same time anyway? I have played like 10 Rumbles and I still don't know. =/