WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So, who are the unlockables...
Dusty, Ted, Eve, Rock...who else? Cause I'm missing a lot of people and REAALLLY fucking hate that RTWM bullshit, so fucking boring.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, who are the unlockables...
Dusty, Ted, Eve, Rock...who else? Cause I'm missing a lot of people and REAALLLY fucking hate that RTWM bullshit, so fucking boring.

Bob Orton

Red and Green(OH HAHA YES)

Ezekiel Jackson

Vince

Trish...

Jesse

think that is it.

This Guy

I heard the only way to get Austin is you have to pre-order the game. Don't care though, wasn't reallly big on Austin anyway.

Yeah, no you can get SCSA through X Box live...I think my game came with the code for it. Although I don't have XB live.

Thats basically true. The way it works now for THQ and other companies are getting on board with this way, is instead of having seperate cards to hand out as the pre-order bonus, which retailers may or may not remember to do, they put the codes in the cases, but only for the first production run. They did the same thing with UFC and the first batch we got there was like 1 or 2 extras not pre-ordered, and ever shippment afterwords didn't have it. Same with Batman Arkham Asylum (though at we only got enough with codes for presells) This time though, Pre-sells weren't as high for WWE this year so basically the "pre-order" copies are going to walk ins as well until they run out then the code will be gone as well.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah cause I got the code..didn't even pre-0rder it

noumenon

Explain why after creating a superstar I can't create their fucking move set? lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never had that problem so I would not know.

Anyway

[YT]UTGXzHBo3Wk[/YT]

my newest video and it relates to this so yeah...

should I make more.

noumenon

Funny shit, I set my CAW's finisher for the "Faith Breaker" (Styles Clash) and the commentary goes "WOW, A PHENOMENAL MOVE!"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Funny shit, I set my CAW's finisher for the "Faith Breaker" (Styles Clash) and the commentary goes "WOW, A PHENOMENAL MOVE!"

lmao

So you think I should make more videos of my matches..or what

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The create a story thingy sounds like a cool concept, but it gets repetitve an boring after a while. I'd be better if they actually said the words. I started making one, but I bored with it, so I had a non-stop night of Punk getting ran over, jumped, beat up, handicap match, getting fired, him crying, the annoucers calling him a pussy, and topped it off with a random scene of Santino finding money and running away. And even that only got a chuckle outa me.

noumenon

Damn J Bonez...you need some Punk anger counseling..lol. Although I'm sure WWE would agree with your booking of Punk atm.

I'm glad when you create a superstar they doing look as awkward and disproportionate as they did in the past. Though they still need to get more hair styles in the game.

noumenon

So anyway who do you guys think looks the best/worst in the game?

I think they did a great job with Christian considering the amount of time they had to work on him.
Cena always looks good of course.

Sorry HHH, you're not that muscular anymore....neither is Jericho.
They made Swagger look too stocky, he's like a fuckin bean pole that guy.
I'm disappointed Miz is still in his old attire.
LMFAO @ HBK's hair

Kaedon

Reaction score
Can you plug a USB Keyboard into a Wii to type this shit up?