WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I lol'd at Taz still being on commentary. I thought he left right after Mania? The new controlls take some getting use to, but I got it down packed pretty good. I still slip up here and there hitting the old buttons.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Got it last night. I like the game. I've beaten all the RTWM expect Orton's. Gonna start on it tonight.

btw what was the first theme to play on your's.

Jack Swagger for me.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They really need to expand on the names that the annoucers call your created person. I create my person's attire to match the names the annoucers call you but the names suck.

PeepShow

Just played this game for the first time today. And wtf, why does Jericho have the old WCW world title? And Dreamer the Hardcore? and Chavo the Cruiserweight?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They really need to expand on the names that the annoucers call your created person. I create my person's attire to match the names the annoucers call you but the names suck.
Agreed

I wanna be called Brandon...but I guess Mr.Amazing can do.
Just played this game for the first time today. And wtf, why does Jericho have the old WCW world title? And Dreamer the Hardcore? and Chavo the Cruiserweight?

meh idk....

Dreamer I guess cause Hardcore Title...ECW is hardercore or well Was.

Chavo I guess cause he's I guess idk a former champ that they just put it on.

now with Jericho in the old WCW World Title....idk.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

FUCK this game. It'll never go inside my PS3.

Might get it for free on the PSP and call it a day. I enjoyed the PSP versions more anyway.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im eventually going to get it for the psp. But.. for free..?

This Guy

as someone else said, Dreamer being pretty much the last ECW Original and the last person to hold the Hardcore title probably that is still with the company and in the game.

Chavo, again being a former cruiserweight champion and again I believe he is the last Cruiserweight champion that is still with the company and in the game.

and as for Jericho, with the exception of Big Show are they not the only WCW guys left in the WWE and in the game? So it would have to be one of the other, I could be wrong on that.

LKP

My first theme played was the miz lol. I like the game a lot its better than last years. One thing i dont get though....... Why the fuck are most of the move sets wrong? The top guys have an ok move set, but mid carders have all been given the same. Since when has Ezekiel Jackson done and arm drag or headlock? Might just be me being picky but that the only floor i have. And im assuming you cant have the music like sick puppies as your entrance theme cause of copyright when you upload to youtube?

noumenon

Wait wait wait....they STILL have the fucking Cruiserweight title in the game?

LKP

Yeah they do, and hardcore and wcw. A bit to many titles in the game if you ask me.