WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Shitlet...they fuckin blow. Cookie cutter commercial rock.

Anyway..game comes out Tuesday...anyone care anymore? lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd be pissed if they made the game PG or for kids or whatever. No blood in the game, they censored out weapon shots.... actually it'd be pretty funny, but I'd be pissed at the same time.

noumenon

lmao, hitting people with big censored blobs. Every time you bust someone open the game turns black n white.

This Guy

there is blood in the game still

reviews on IGN gave it 8.5 out of 10

game informer gave it 8.25 out of 10

noumenon

Eh, regardless if nothing else they're always great games to play with your buds after a few beers.

LKP

True dude i agree to that. Knowing me il love the damn game. It just looks same old.

noumenon

TBH, I don't think I'm even going to bother with the whole story creation BS, seems like it would take waaaay to long. Which is why I've just been hoping for them to expand the actual game play and not worry so much about boring crap like that.
More interactive environments, being able to go into the crowd, free roaming into backstage areas...ect ect.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think this maybe my last SD vs RAW game for a while. The past one's have all been the same, they just take something out and then add in something else. And usually what they take out shouldn't be. The graphics seem to be the same as well. It's just and updated roster, that's all. And that's why I'm getting this one mainly cause of the roster, but this maybe my last for a while.

LKP

Couldnt agree more jurassic. Updated roster and create a superstar is more better. Yey well dont THQ you rule......Not!

Kizza

Based on the fact that they have 1 year to completely do a game, you can't really just rebuild it from the ground up. But there are enough roster changes to warrant a game every year.

All they can do is continue to tweak it.

phantomgerald

Yeah I'm actually satisfied with them. It's impossible to create a brand new game engine every year, and they are constantly improving bits of it.

Nation

Don't know if any of you mentioned this but Trish is in the game.

[YT]T6dcvPhLMW8[/YT]

Also The Rock, Dusty Rhodes, Cowboy Bob Orton, and Ted DiBiase Sr. are unlockable legends. Ezekiel Jackson, Trish, and Eve are the other unlockables. So I guess the Hart Dynasty rumors aren't true.