WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Any actually getting this tommorow (US).. IDK i might actually might pick it up if i feel like it since i havent BOUGHT a game since april which was UFC and i sold it so yeah any one else?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was going to get it today when I got off (I work at Wal-Mart) but I gota go to work tonight and ill be playing it all day. So I'll get it when I get off tomoro cause I don't gota go back to work til friday.

MizMasta3000

i ve move all my pillows and sheets to the living room because thats where i will be all week lol anyone any good at caws or know about caws.ws?

I thought THD were 'brand warfare' unlockables?

LKP

Don't spoil it for us lol. Im getting it 2moro ere in the UK. Tell me there is an intro this year?

noumenon

My friend tells me the collision detection is better, and most moves have specific "sells" and collisions for them. Other that that the graphics are almost identical and the newer members inserted into the game don't have very accurate move sets.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hope they fixed The Miz and JTG. They looked like 2nd graders designed them. From what I rememeber fromt the last one, those are the 2 males that looked like crap (in the face anyway).

noumenon

Miz is still wearing his old attire...his face does look slightly better though. He looked HORRIBLE in 09.
To me, they never quite get Edge right either.