What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^that's the only thing I noticed a lot about them, at least MS. WS seemed to be his bitch though, sorry to say it, but we know its true, they were butt buddies

noumenon

Well TBH, most of the posters on here were around 16-17...pretty immature age in general.

And yeah, like I said... I never had a problem with MS either. I thought he was pretty cool, he was the one who promoted me to S-Mod in the first place. However, him leaving didn't affect my ability to post and be on the forums. There are tons of people who have come and gone since I've been here. And I got another promotion out of it....sooooo...fuck it.
WS added nothing to the forum except for fucking posting picture responses to everything and those damn shifty eyed faces.

straight_edge76

Well TBH, most of the posters on here were around 16-17...pretty immature age in general.

That may have been a reason for all of them flipping out when MS/WS were demoted. I hadn't noticed that any of them were as young as they were until all of the anti-Mike threads started popping up.

Great One

Yes, lets sit here and shit talk people we silent banned without telling anyone. You're all cool.

Wordlife

And no, I like Axis actually, he just, like Miz said, follows the wrong trolls

G1, your starting to do that too.... your one of the best underrated posters on here for HOW long now, but lately you've been spamming/trolling everyone?

straight_edge76

I had no problems with any of them it just got to the point where they did nothing but spam and flame every body just because they didn't like who was in charge of the forum. It was freaking dumb, they were acting like a bunch of little girls.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
With Blazes forum for the most part its the same thing except they are bitching that that there isn't enough wrestling discussion. Again I'd say the same to them, so what. If people are posting and your not getting people flaming the shit out of eachother then your forum is fine. There issue right now is that at least for me, its ran its course. I mean I had fun posting in there spam games but those games get boring after awhile. Thats the stuff there posters enjoy and thats fine. They can be that forum. The problem is it doesn't attract new wrestling posters.

Thing is, it's not a wrestling forum. It's a basic discussion forum. It just so happens that it's more wrestling fans on there. They don't have to attract new wrestling posters, just posters in general and that's what it's doing. As far as the spam games goes, it's only 2 maybe 3 regulars that just post there. The rest of the one's that post there are the one's that don't go that often (you, StraightEdge for ex.).

Yes, lets sit here and shit talk people we silent banned without telling anyone. You're all cool.

Agreed. Why sit there and get pissy about something others were doing, and then go and do it yourself. That's like me getting mad that G1 killed a friend, have him arrested, then sit there and joke about.

straight_edge76

Yeah Bonez lol I don't post there as much as I did before the switch/crash or whatever. I've been meaning to but it gets hard when their isn't much actual activity. I'm about to head over there and try to get some stuff going. I do like the fact that it is just a general forum tbh, It gives a sense of variety to the people that post on said forum.

Great One

And no, I like Axis actually, he just, like Miz said, follows the wrong trolls

G1, your starting to do that too.... your one of the best underrated posters on here for HOW long now, but lately you've been spamming/trolling everyone?
God shut up. I guess I should join in on these threads and talk shit about guys who can't defend themself. That would make me such a better poster, right? Or I could try to bring back old members, offer them modspots (despite that they fucked this forum up more than anybody) just to try to get into the head of other people.

straight_edge76

Honestly, I am not so much talking shit about them as posters but moreso just talking about the immature way they responded to the shift in forum power. Which I think any of us can say was stupid.