What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

But seriously, what's the reason? Where'd the sudden decision come from?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ok guys maybe this is a little much
A little too much changing someone's name from "Benoit's Boner" back to their original name?? Or am I missing something?

But seriously, what's the reason? Where'd the sudden decision come from?
Because I think it is idiotic referring to someone as "Benoit's Boner". It isn't a good mental picture.

Example: "Myself and Benoit's Boner had a good conversation about how when Benoit's Boner was playing this game with his friend and he got real excited, so excited he threw up."

MizMasta3000

Well that's your opinion, but he has a choice of his username can be. At least I thought so

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You forget with Mike in charge nothing is fair around these parks

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well it is the staff's responsibility to keep vulgar language such as that out of forum nick names. Names like that devalue the forum and make the site look trashy. I see no valid reason as to why Benoit's Boner is an acceptable name in my community.

LadyHotrod

Not really sure what's so hard about leaving the forum if you think it's shitty and unfair?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sorry sir but after reviewing the member list I noticed that "Benoit's Boner" is not an acceptable name at the forum. So your name was reverted back to the original one you registered with. You may request a different non vulgar name if you wish.

:laugh:

straight_edge76

Yup, now alot of the complainers who have since been banned are on another forum (which I will not name) doing basically the same thing lol.

straight_edge76

Yup, honestly a lot of the things that have been said about the way this forum is structured isn't worth complaining about imo

Famou$ 187

I'm not complaining,i'm just pointing it out that it's very lame that you would change his name or anyone's name all because of what it says.