What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

He was banned for flaming and breaking the rules of the forum. BUT, he will be back real soon hopefully

I said 'You're Ugly' @ LKP. Hardly flaming.

After I was warned I'm pretty sure I didn't flame outside of HIAT. Explanation pls.

This Guy

under the old rules of HIAT your participation in the new Ugly Part 3 thread (an uprovoked attack) was what got you banned.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg

seX-Power

copy and paste my post then. i'm adamant on seeing what i did to warrant being silent banned.

This Guy

okay. I will try to find it again. I should mention that I believe that was the reason. Since I didn't actually silent ban you obviously I may be mistaken, but that was the reason to my understanding, but let me find it and I'll quote it for ya.

This Guy

Okay, I'll be honest, I can't find it man. I'm really not sure if it was the Ugly Part 3 thread or not now. But that was my understanding, but I can't find anything that stands out that would have resulted in your ban. So if it was a mistake, even though I wasn't the one who did it, I will still apologize.

There may be something I'm missing, but as of right now I don't see anything, but again this is why we decided to reopen the doors for you and the others anyways. Much like Monk once did.

I think most of the jokes (the penis kid, the TJ being a newb etc) are stupid and or uncalled for and all around just been used to death that even if they were funny (which the TJ thing was) at first they stopped being funny a long time ago, but I personally never wanted to see any of you go. I personally try not to take any of this crap seriously. And even if something does I try not to make a big deal out of it because at the end of the day it doesn't effect my real life. So if thats what makes you guys happy I don't see any reason to stop you as long as your keeping it where it belongs.

So hopefully this change that we have just made will keep everyone happy for the most part.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It was I who banned you sexpower, it was because I had already spoken with you privately about maybe turning the volume down on your persona since you were a moderator and all that and said it was the last chance for romance or whatever and then I come to log in hours later to see you were continuing the behavior.

But now things are situated with HIAT being what it was designed to be and that is the no rules section. Since it was brought back there has been controversy about it from everyone and especially the staff about: Rules or no rules. Well we tried doing some sort of moderation of the section and it just didn't work. So all flaming and asshole shit is HIAT obviously and the rest of the forum is PG-13. Sorry for the inconvenience of you being banned.

Honestly after everything that has happened the past few months I have kind of got my old sense of humor back and while I do not publicly state I am laughing about something one could perceive as "immature", I assure you I am laughing. There has been many instances when people have insulted myself or LKP or the forum where I actually was entertained by it.