What the F**k?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Qwake!@

Thought they got you. =(

Nah I'm still on here. I haven't really been online much lately, this isn't exactly the most entertaining place to spend my spare time anymore. G1, are you at the other forum?

Kingaviles is awesome btw, you and your bro should definitely go to the other forum and join the efed starting up over there since JMay left this one for dead.

Qwake

Also, lol at Mike Chaos responding to one thing from the above posts.

Axis

Yeah its so much better at Blaze's forum where he has no say on whats going on and actually has admitted he doesn't like some of the things the other admins have done without consulting him. Where the only active section of there forum is the spam section and then the people who only post in those sections bitches that there is too much spam and not enough real conversation, and irony of irony its the same people that left here complaining that they weren't allowed to only spam here.

Irrelevant. The fact that Blaze is the worst person ever doesn't make this any less Blue.

Axis

I think the decision on Axis was made by Mike after I gave him a final warning on the "Ugly" threads and the whole LKP cancer thing.

Where were these warnings? The thread was simply removed, and I removed no sort of PM from anybody.

For the record, I was trolling years before the others even signed up. >:0

noumenon

Oh, so this is a who was the first troll issue huh?lol I figured the fact that every thread you made was deleted should have been a common sense warning enough to stop doing it...lol. I even said in the last one I closed to stop making them. You have to admit, 99% of your flaming against LKP is completely unwarranted and just excessive.

Axis

Then this is an issue, and it should have been handled professionally by you. Simply deleting the thread with absolutely no explanation is completely counter-productive. I seldom make threads on IWF, the site's server is a piece of shit, so I was under the impression that the threads that I created were not functioning properly, and were being "lost in posting" before they went up. Posting a warning in a thread, and then removing the thread from my sight so that I can't see it is completely illogical. And where was the warning on the cancer? You just stated clearly that you sent me a warning to cut it out with the cancer stuff--I never got said warning. Act like somebody who should be in charge, not like the big kid on a playground. In fact, I was specifically told in this thread, by you that I could remake the "UGLY" thread if I provided evidence that LKP provoked me, which I did.

LKP has never been civil towards me, and so I will not be civil back, particularly in HIAT where flaming is permitted. The fact that he is a blueberry and can be made fun of in 50 different ways accounts for why my insults are harsher than his; couple that with the fact that I'm intelligent enough to put together coherent sentences.

When I tell LKP to die of cancer, it does not do anything. He will not die sooner if I wish it upon him, just like it does not wish death upon anybody that their name is posted in the "Wishing Death Upon" thread. Posting a picture of LKP is just that, posting a picture of him. If he thinks that a picture of him, unedited, is an over-the-line flame, then holy shit that's hilarious.

Please, respond to my points intelligently. That means not WORDLIFE or xtremebadass. Noumenon is preferably, given that he responds logically.

xtremebadass

Please, respond to my points intelligently. That means not WORDLIFE or xtremebadass. Noumenon is preferably, given that he responds logically.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME??? lol

Axis

Idk, I needed another name and I'm scared of being shadow-bant my Mike Chaos.

Wordlife

at least your name isn't like 30ft tall Mike, so don't complain! :shifty: